226 - I completely forgot about it

#236
I completely forgot about it.

While the members were waiting for their turn to perform with nervous expressions, the other singer's performance was over and it was finally Awy and Hailey's turn. Cayden, who was standing on the podium, picked up the microphone.

"*Finally, these people you have been waiting for are here. Awy! And this is Haley!"

The broadcast screen showed Awy's fans standing near the stage. Fans waved placards and slogans they had made.

Awy and Haley climbed the red stairs and sang 'Happy Christmas'.

'Wow... They even sing in unison.'

Most of them were holding their cell phones and recording videos, and the song they were singing flowed from the mouths of everyone watching.

'Happy Christmas' was fighting for number 1 and 2 on music charts around the world beyond the US.

[The only thing left to do is get on the pension. Isn't it amazing?]

In some media outlets, it will be a Christmas pension song following Edith Taylor. Guessing that, they also posted an article weighing the profits of Awy's and songwriting members.

'If it's this big, won't it be on the charts next year and the year after?'

[It's possible. The reaction is not a joke.]

Ian also participated in writing the lyrics, so future copyright revenues were expected.

After the stage with Haley, Awy went up and down the stairs to find the path. Immediately, the AR of 'Chat' came out through the speaker.

[Oh.]

'They're singing along to this too?'

Ian was startled and put the microphone down for a moment to look at the crowd. Everyone who made eye contact with Ian screamed.

'It's fun.'

The better the reaction of the audience watching, the stronger the singer becomes. The members and Ian got excited and put strength into their voices.

The stairs and the line of movement were wide, but their dances matched strangely.

* * *

The organizers provided a place to stay nearby so that they could enjoy the event after the performance.

Even as the countdown approached, they were scheduled to go up on the podium and do a short interview and countdown to the new year.

"*Yes, next... AWY. How do you feel?"

After finishing an interview with another singer, Caden Hurt approached Awy.

"*It is a pleasure and an honor to be on stage with great musicians."

When Lee Ju-hyuk gave a textbook answer, Caden dropped the microphone in disappointment.

"*Ian, how are you? I think you have a different feeling than the other members."

"*Today is also the first time I'm watching a ball drop event on site."

Caden raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"*First time in your life? Did you only watch it on TV?"

"*yes. It was hard to get tickets for the event, and like so many of you here, I couldn't bear to wait."