201 - I don't intend to lose the title

#201
I don't intend to lose the title

"Guys, would you like to come up to the meeting room for a minute?"

"Yes."

The members of A.W.Y, who were preparing to perform b-side tracks for their world tour early next year, headed to the ground office at the call of their manager, Lim Jinwoo.

"This isn't the conference room? Is it the representative office over there?"

"Why is the CEO calling all of a sudden? Scary."

The members stared blankly at the representative nameplate written in front of the door. The only time they went into the representative office was when they exploded an incident with 'Jujak'.

"Did we make a mistake again?"

When Park Jin-hyuk, who was feeling numb for no reason, swallowed his saliva, Lim Jin-woo smiled slightly.

"It's not like that. Let's go in."

Lim Jin-woo knocked on the door and opened it after a while.

"Hello, CEO."

Lee Byung-hun greeted them with a wide smile. Because Awy is now the pillar of BHL Entertainment in name and reality, Lee Byung-hun was mistaken as if seeing a halo behind the members' back.

"You're here? So, is the practice going well?"

"Yes."

Even as the members sat down, they did not erase their shyness. Usually, Lee Byung-hun visits the practice room where Awt is, and it is rare for him to make a call like this.

Seeing the members' expressions, Lee Byung-hun laughed.

"I didn't call you because of the bad news... Do you know that you are going into reality?"

"Are we going up on My Tube? I know."

The members nodded. All overseas schedules were scheduled for next year, so this year they're planning to focus on domestic activities.

The album activities were over, and while working on advertisements and event schedules, they filled the schedule tightly with filming their own content for fans.

"It fell over."

"Isn't that bad news?"

Park Seo-dam frowned. It was better to leave rice cakes for domestic fans while on tour.

[Didn't something better come in?]

'I guess so.'

Ian waited in silence until Lee Byung-hun opened his mouth.

"The broadcasting station will broadcast your reality show, not your own content. JBTC, airtime is Saturday at 8:00."

"Wow, really?"

It's the golden hour of the weekend. The members opened their mouths blankly.

"Who is directing?"

"PD Lee Jong-soo you all know well."

Kim Ju-yeong frowned slightly.

"Ah, isn't that producer doing a horror special again? I really don't like scary things."

"It will be a little different this time."

Lee Byung-hun held out to the members a piece of paper that summarized Lee Jong-soo's plan in one page.