215 - It's really hard to divide the parts.

#215
It's really hard to divide the parts.

-??

-What are the kids doing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-crazy really the staff snack

- Hey, you punks ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jo Tae-woong and Kim Ju-yeong on the screen opened the front door and stuck their heads out. After confirming that there was no one in the yard, they crept out and headed to the staff's accommodation.

(What do you think?)

(They're all asleep. It's now.)

(Let's go, let's go.)

The staff were asleep because it was early in the morning. He turned on the flash of his cell phone and crept into the house and searched the kitchen.

(Run away! Run away!)

Watching the sleeping staff every time they fluttered, they carefully took out the snacks and walked out of the house with quick steps.

After leaving the staff's quarters, they were running wildly and fell down in the yard.

(Hey, why are there so many?)

(I don't know, I just brought everything I could grab.)

(Too many, too many.)

Kim Ju-yeong opened his mouth to see what Jo Tae-woong had robbed.

(But can we eat all of this?)

(Why are we the only ones eating? It's so cold.)

Shook it off too much. Looking at the luggage full of both hands, Ian whispered to Jo Tae-woong sitting next to him.

"Isn't that why the producer didn't edit it?"

"That's right."

Jo Tae-woong, who is sitting together at the scene, and Jo Tae-woong on the screen smiled at the same time.

(If we eat alone, we're the only ones who'll be the criminals. But if you eat together, you're an accomplice.)

(As expected, that's my friend.)

Kim Ju-yeong and Jo Tae-woong headed to the other team's accommodation with a devilish smile.

(What, are they sleeping already?)

(The light is on.)

Jo Tae-woong and Kim Ju-yeong, who knocked on the front door because there was no answer even after pressing the bell, pulled their heads back when they saw Ian open the door.

(Oh, what is this? Scared me! What are you doing with your blanket over you?)

(There's something like that.)

(Hey, eat this.)

Ian, who was copying a famous painting with a blanket, scratched his back head awkwardly. It is because he came back to his senses thanks to the visits Jo Tae-woong and Kim Ju-yeong.

Ian took a step back when they poured out snacks.

(What? Where did you get this?)

(There's something like that.)

(Really? Thank you.)

Ian went into the house without any doubt with his food.

The caption showed the phrase "Awy's Santa Claus." On top of the phrase was "Happy Christmas," a spoiler for the upcoming carol song with Hailey Falls.