271 - American Got Idol. (1)

#271
American Got Idol. (1)

After completing his work in Korea through Jeong Ryu-won, Ian left for the United States.

"*Ian!"

"*Haley, how are you?"

He immediately headed to the local audition site for "American Got Idol," where he met Haley Falls, a guerrilla judge.

"*I didn't know you would be a judge, too. You should inform in advance."

"*This area only. I am from here."

Somehow, I thought that the unique positive energy was excessive. Ian laughed lightly.

"*I heard there was a big deal in Korea? Was it my kit?"

"*... It did. I guess it's pretty big here too? Since you heard it?"

Ian looked at Haley in surprise. He didn't know he'd hear My Kit from her mouth.

"*It grew up, K-pop is an important interest for kids these days. It doesn't matter if the person involved in the incident is famous or not. Of course, being close to you seems to have played a part."

"*okay?"

"*I heard that photos of you guys visiting the hospital were even uploaded? Look."

Haley flicked the screen a few times before showing Ian her phone. Among them, most of the photos focused on Ian's appearance.

Ian turned on his cell phone and entered the community. There was an analysis of Park Se-on and MYKIT who were driven to the edge of a cliff, and this is the reality of K-Pop, taking MyKit's exclusive contract dispute as an example. There were also frequent articles saying that "American Got Idol" would fail.

"*Ian, you're finally here."

While talking to Haley, Isaac Cooper, the general manager of 'American Got Idol', came up from a distance and raised his right hand above his head. Ian also reached out his hand and greeted him.

"*Isaac, how are you?"

"*How have you been? How are you?"

"*Is there anything bad? It's good."

"*You know that's not what I'm talking about."

Isaac narrowed his eyes. It's an audition program with a K-pop theme, and sensitive things happened in that K-pop, so it was understandable that the person in charge reacted sensitively.

"*I can't go into detail, but... All good."

Ian shrugged his shoulders. Isaac breathed a sigh of relief.

"*That's a relief."

"*But isn't there a lot to do as a general manager? Is it okay to come to the regional preliminary round this leisurely?"

"*This is Mr. Ian's first screening."

Ian laughed. While he was dealing with backlogs in Korea, other main judges, including Kaiser Fischer, were already judging regional auditions. Isaac would have followed them and caught an entertaining character.

'All that's left is me.'

In addition to Haley Falls, Argentinian singer-songwriter Marco Gonzalez and dancer Anna Clint with 8 years of experience backing up famous pop stars' concerts joined as judges for Guerrilla. After a brief greeting, they boarded a car to the audition site.