239 - Let's do some noise marketing

#239
Let's do some noise marketing.

"Guys, get some rest. You have to go to rehearsal in 7 hours, so go to bed early."

"Yes, hyung. Thank you all for your hard work!"

After bowing to the staff and bodyguards, the members each held their card keys and walked away.

"... This is not a tour schedule, but an assassination schedule."

"That's right."

The members of A.W.Y were more emaciated than when the world tour started in Korea. Since they manage their schedule without a day off, they've lost a lot of weight.

"Shouldn't we take a day off? Going straight into rehearsal... ."

"I haven't adjusted to the jet lag yet."

From Canada to the west coast of the United States, they're about to perform on the east coast, but they were in good condition during the western performance.

Moreover, seeing the magnificence of an arena-sized concert hall and fully filled seats, it was inevitable to run around the stage and do fan service.

Hollywood stars and celebs who are familiar just by hearing the name personally visited the concert hall or brought their children. The news was spread in real time through SNS, and after the performance, Awee also learned it from fans.

"Oh, I am tired. Don't contact me. I'll sleep right away."

"Me too."

"Me too. Good night."

They had enough time to tour around the European concerts, but it wasn't like that in the US. It was a tight schedule, with rehearsals, performances and travel time everything. In addition, the accumulated fatigue from touring Europe and Asia made their body heavy.

But that doesn't mean the agency doesn't do anything. In cooperation with a local agency, they're paying attention to the health management of the members.

'But if we're going to do this, they should have gave us a break in the middle. The performance started almost as soon as we got off the plane.'

[They must have been obsessed with the tour.]

After the epidemic slowed down for a while and finally got a breath, there was a series of bad news due to Jo Tae-woong's health problem. As the scheduled tour was pushed back, the agency was in trouble. No matter how well the album was sold, there wasn't a shot as big as the tour's profits.

'I like being busy though.'

Rather than just sucking his fingers at the dorm because he had no work, he liked that there were many places that called them even when his body is tired. Ian is willing to enjoy this tiredness.

Ian, who was lying on the bed after a rough wash, raised his head to the sound of the notification placed by his bedside.

(Lee Ju-hyuk 4) How about the next title? - 1:03

The small number displayed next to Lee Ju-hyuk's message quickly disappeared. It meant that everyone in the chat room had confirmed it, although everyone said they are going to sleep, they're still awake.

(Park Jin-hyuk 3) I think I heard this somewhere - 1:03

(Hyunhyun 3) I heard about it at the Game World Cupㅇㅇ. - 1:03

(Lee Ju-hyuk 4) ㅇㅇ They say alternative rock - 1:03

Lee Ju-hyuk, who received advice from Ian, listened to old rock music endlessly and studied how to make a song with the current trend.