279 - American Got Idol. (9)

#279
American Got Idol. (9)

In the 5th evaluation, Ella Hayes's team was eliminated and the only remaining teams are 'Team Ian' and 'Team Kaiser'. Now, 'American God Idol' was only ahead of the final stage.

The popularity of "American God Idol" spread not only to the United States, but also to the United Kingdom, Canada, and South America. In Korea, it was as popular as a 'project idol'. The news of Ian's appearance also sparked reactions in Asia, where people bought the program.

- Can't we just choose Ian instead of 'Team Ian'? As my husband's seat

└ I'm first in line

└ What are you talking about? He's already next to me.

-I knew from looking at Ian that Asians could be that beautiful.

-Hyun, I think this person teaches dance really well.

As much as it was made with a huge amount of capital, the number of rounds of the program was long. Not only the contestants, but also the judges were highlighted one by one, but among them, Ian was the one who received the most attention.

- Has anyone seen Z-Day on Nflix? action cool!

└Look behind the scenes on My Tube, he did it without stunts

- AWY Awards performance is so cool.

-Awy's content is so much that I don't know what to look at. What should I look at first?

└ Newbie welcome! Make sure to watch the WMA stage!

The number of people who searched for him because they were curious and fell for the drama he appeared in, watched the music video on My Tube, and eventually fell in love with the group exploded.

"*Which team do you think will win?"

"*I bet on 'Team Kaiser'."

"*uh? Are you betting? I'll bet on 'Team Ian' then."

Their team had unfortunately fallen, and the other judges, relieved of their burdens, were excitedly betting on the last two remaining teams.

"*Ian, you walk too."

"*Of course I have to bet my kids."

"*Oh, look at that confidence. Shouldn't Kaiser be nervous too?"

Natalie Bell and Christopher Brooks whistled. Ian took a step back and was watching the scene.

"*Come to think of it, Ian. What did you say to my child?"

Kaiser Fischer, standing next to him, said softly.

Uri (Our) baby... you mean Liam Diaz. Ian just laughed without saying a word. Kaiser, who accepted it as a positive, smirked.

"*Liam, he's working very hard...."

"*That's great."

"*You'll regret lighting the fire."

"*Ah, that's a bit difficult."

Liam Diaz surprised Kaiser with his sudden change. Other members, who were stimulated by the person who did the best, worked the hardest, quickly burned their motivation. It was the same with Josh Perez, the My Star addict.

"*By the way, Isaac said that the next season is also confirmed."

"*There hasn't been a program that exploded like this in years."