245 - I want to know you. (3)

#245
I want to know you. (3)

"Guys, did you see Dongsu hyungs's message?"

"Yes, you all got it, right?"

Members gathered in the studio for additional recording nodded.

"Because it's SNS..."

"What are you going to do, hyungs?"

In the 6th year, Awy can finally use social media, who is going to be 5 years old.

Although the contract did not exactly specify that SNS was prohibited, after the meeting with Seo Soo-ryun, they agreed not to do it for the time being.

However, the members are now quite old, and as they have gained experience, they are not swept away by low-level approaches. The agency decided that it is okay to at least do SNS for each member's branding or influence.

"Well, I don't know."

"I do want to do it."

At Lee Ju-hyuk's words, Park Jin-hyuk raised his hand. Maybe it's because it's their job to be seen by others, but most of the Awy members have the temperament of a seed of interest.

"Looks like everyone is doing it."

"Isn't it rare that people don't?"

Aside from mistakes in words and malicious comments, SNS was a space where you could freely express yourself regardless of celebrity idols.

It's not that they haven't done it, and before their debut, they were active to promote their names and faces, so there were times when they wanted to do it again.

"But does this help you? We also have a fan commu (nity)."

"It's helpful. We can't post our advertising sponsorship on the fan commu."

Kim Hyun replied to Kim Ju-yeong's words.

Of course, they were posting selfies on the fan community, and although it is prohibited from leaking, it is spreading because it has been leaked from fans. However, there was a difference between what fans looked for and what people who are not interested in Awy followed.

"But if you post something wrong, won't you be out?"

"Did you see Sejun hyung getting a DM before? It was scary."

"I asked the members of MYKIT. They said they sent them DMs."."

Hesitating is also because they're afraid they'll suffer from strange people. MyKit, who debuted around the same time and opened their personal SNS before Awy, captured and sent the most malicious comments and direct messages they had received to Awy.

(Jeong Ji-soo) You're going to do that? Better Not - 19:12

(Cheolmin God) (Picture) - 19:15

(Cheolmin God) They make it possible to break minds intelligently. ㅇㅇ Don't do it ㅊㅊ (the initial form of recommendation) - 19:15

"Wah..."

The message was not just a double curse, but all personal attacks that could be expressed in Korean were contained in one photo.

There was also a shocking content that included sexual harassment and that Padlip, who curses parents and family, was like a basic psychopath and asked him to kill himself.

"Wah... Is this what the same human being would say?"

"I think I'm going to panic watching."

"But isn't it too much to use the word psychopath as a curse?"