275 - American Got Idol. (5)

#275
American Got Idol. (5)

"*The eyes of the participants are stinging. Is it just me?"

"*It won't be an illusion."

Kaiser Fischer isn't the only one following the schedule of 'Team Ian'. As the other judges followed suit one by one, the contestants complained.

As he was often criticized for being the culprit behind all this, Ian became a public enemy. In fact, it was natural.

"*Was I that bad?"

"*little bit? Most of the participants were young... They are 14 to 18 years old. They can whine about not wanting to do it."

Jacob, the production crew who focused on filming Ian, answered.

"*But I think it's fine."

"*is it so?"

"*Yes, you can leave only those who really want to debut."

number of participants, who are in charge of other judges, have given up saying that they do not dream of becoming an idol to the extent that they suffer like this.

Of course, the eager participants were cursing but faithfully keeping the timetable.

'It looks like everyone will pass without incident.'

As they're being rolled, their skills are improving day by day, but the 'God Pass' participants, who Ian passed with unfounded confidence, were not worried at this rate.

Returning to the practice room, Ian gave advice to the remaining contestants.

"*Don't be too obsessive. I'm not asking you to sing perfectly. You can also call it by humming. It's to see that you don't lose your breath while dancing."

They don't just practice unconditionally for two weeks. Participants who have already mastered the choreography of Ella Hayes perfectly and can sing without any problems will record a video for the first evaluation. This video could only be filmed once, and there is no opportunity to re-record if a mistake is made along the way.

'Isaac said he's interested in Project Idol.'

Is that why he is trying to make the judges evil? Ian laughed.

'Somehow, I didn't use that many new passes, but he made a fuss.'

Ian was also aware of the strange atmosphere toward him. Fortunately, the publicist attached to Awy's American agency knew about this and was preparing countermeasures, but in fact, it would not be necessary.

'Still, I'm glad they're following me.'

The participants who finished recording the video were able to rest comfortably in the accommodation, but some participants voluntarily practiced more because the atmosphere of practicing was already set. They were later edited well and even climbed to the top.

"*Jaden, that's perfect."

After recording the video, Jaden Morales smiled brightly. It was only at the end that he lost his breath for a moment, but it was flawlessly good.

Ian's class finished recording the video faster than the other judges' classes.

"*Teacher, please take a picture with me too."

"*I should brag to my dongsaeng."

In the meantime, Kim Hyun was surrounded by participants and taking pictures. Today is his last training session.