283 - There is no mercy

#283
There is no mercy.

After coming out of the practice room, Ian found Jo Tae-woong standing against the wall in the hallway.

"Let's go."

"Oh, what? Are you going, too?"

"I couldn't go because I was filming a movie."

"Really?"

They moved to the parking lot and got into the car Lim Jin-woo was riding. The car headed somewhere, and Jo Tae-woong, who was talking about a comeback with Ian, grabbed the back of the driver's seat.

"Jinwoo hyung, but didn't you go before?"

"There are times when I go and there are times when I don't, but this time I must go and check something."

"I see."

"You have a schedule right after it's over, so it won't take long."

Preparations for a comeback are also at an end. In the meantime, different versions of the teaser video and highlight medley have been released, and the members smoothly matched the choreography. All that was left is the stage.

The comeback showcase for the first time in a long time will be held online without receiving an audience. And the online showcase was decided to be aired free of charge after receiving unanimous opinions from the members. So that more people can see it.

- Has anyone seen Awy Showcase Set list? This isn't a show, it's a concert, isn't it?

- I think the idea of sponsorship donation is good ㅇㅇ

-just sell tickets and get audiencesㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's more unfortunate that the set is so goodㅠㅠㅠ

└ There are no room for us even if they sell tickets... This is better...

└└real

-What time is it on November 10th? I'm a fan, but I'm curious

└6 o'clock!

-set list is crazy? is this free?

Instead, it was decided to keep broadcast sponsorship open rather than closed, but all proceeds are to be donated. People's reactions are good.

-Awy is free, but My Dear is a paid app.

└My Dear agency is crazy about money

└ As expected

└ If you don't have money, don't watch it haha They don't even have money to pay hahaha

└└ Welcome dear

-You did a good job solving it for free, ah, It's still a hot topic afterwards.

-But it seems that the kids think of their fans well. I really like the free show. There is nothing more sad than a fan without money.

There were many people who scratched other fans compared to other singers who made a comeback around the same time.

"Oh my."

"Who is this?"

When Ian and Jo Tae-woong got out of the car and went inside, the eyes of the people around them were focused. They could hear people recognizing them gasping.

Even though they put on a mask and a hat so that people won't recognize, it seemed like they couldn't hide their innate celebrity aura.

"hello."