210 - Do the next song with the two of you.

#210
Do the next song with the two of you.

[What?]

Jin, who read Ian's thoughts, was surprised and pressed the shutter. Ian had a firm expression on his face as if he had made up his mind on something.

'I'll have to tell Ju Hyuk-hyung that I'll take the lead on the next song.'

[What?]

Jin didn't understand.

[Why? Isn't it okay with this? It's not like you're not doing anything at all.]

Although Lee Ju-hyuk was in charge, Kim Hyun and Ian were not at all idle. From Jin's point of view, Ian is participating well enough.

'This is not enough. It's time for me to try something new.'

[I'll be thrilled.]

Park Seo-dam was inspired by the challenge of rap, which he had never tried, and Kim Ju-yeong is also seriously working hard.

Since Ian joined Awy, composing and producing were left to the other members.

He wanted to focus on group work and acting, and it was okay to participate in composing to some extent, but he thought composing an entire song was not his job.

'But now... .'

[You want to say that there is no need to share positions?]

'That's right.'

In fact, the memory of the last song he worked on as a diamond remained unfinished, so there was a part where he's unconsciously reluctant to compose.

'Since that song has also been reborn, wouldn't it be nice to try it again?'

[I don't understand.]

Jin, who wanted to eat life raw (doing nothing), was only unhappy about Ian's resolution.

* * *

After finishing the meal and outdoor shooting, each of them went inside the house.

"Ugh... it's tough."

Ju Hyuk immediately lay down on the bed. Fortunately, he had time to sleep after completing a song to a certain extent. He lay there blankly, staring at the ceiling, then jumped up.

"Shall we put this away and sleep?"

Tomorrow was the day Kim Hee-sang and Lee Hyun-ah would come. It was a visit from a great senior in the music industry and an unrivaled solo singer who is still breaking domestic records. He couldn't just let the place untidy.

"Uh? I can hear the music in the next room."

Lee Ju-hyuk and Ian rushed to the window at the sound of Kim Hyun picking up a scattered pillow.

"Is this the house where Jinhyuk and Seodam are?"

"Yes."

The three of them put their ears close together and listened to the sound of the team next to them. Variation is unique.

'......Is it Seo-dam?'

They heard someone muttering, but couldn't hear it clearly. Seeing how fast the tempo was, it seemed like he was rapping.

After listening for a while, they raised their heads with puzzled expressions.

"Wow, what song is this?"

"I know very well that Jinhyuk-hyung tried something new... ."

"I only know that."

He also thought that he might have made too many new attempts.