302 - AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER. (3)

#302
AWY WORLD TOUR: EVER AFTER. (3)

It was when Ian was in the US as a judge and mentor for ‘American God Idol’.

He took care of all the children, and in the short private time before bed, Ian, who sat in front of his laptop, hummed the melody and moved the mouse.

“… Is it strange?”

Ian tilted his head as he listened to his own track again.

He often listens to songs made by Lee Ju-hyuk, Park Jin-hyuk, and Kim Joo-young, so he was not satisfied with the songs he made.

"Oh my… it's hard."

Ian stretched as if he was lying on a chair. He was tired of trying to make a song in between his busy schedule.

Although he had several names listed as copyright holders for Awy's songs, Ian actually thought that making songs was not his job.

He doesn't necessarily compare, but once he heard the finished songs of Awy's composing members, his standards were raised.

And he thought sometimes he was fine with short melodies or lyrics, but he thought it was next to impossible to come up with euphemisms by himself.

'Actually, it might be because of the diamond days.'

He doesn't have as much passion as he did in those days when he burned his will to fight, saying that he would rise even if he died. Even if Ian releases any song, he will be able to quickly reach the top of the music charts thanks to the firepower of the fans.

‘I want to make a more complete song this time… .’

Of course, he didn't mean to make a song aiming for that.

‘I just do it because I want to… .’

Looking at the songs from his Diamond days objectively, the results weren't great. It was accidentally reborn at the request of Lim Tae-woo, but it was arranged according to Awy's taste, so it felt like a completely new song.

Ian, lost in thought, shook his head roughly.

'Ah, I don't know.'

Because I didn't intend to release it as an official sound source anyway. We should be content with just a one-off stage for the fans who will come to the concert.

However, it was the members who broke that resolution. Ian, who took the demo song to the studio after the schedule was over because he couldn't arrange it by himself, paused in front of the door.

“What, what are you all doing here?”

Each of us had our own schedule, but all seven of us gathered in the studio without any contact.

“I’ve been writing a song, but I want to hear the opinions of the hyungs.”

"me too."

Park Seo-dam and Kim Hyun said. Everyone was thinking the same thing.

“I looked at the script and thought it looked interesting, so I put on a hat.”

Except for Jo Tae-woong.

“Why are you?”

"me too."

Ian took the USB out of his pocket. The members who had already been chatting while listening to the songs of the people in front of them were excited and connected to the computer.