287 - Reporter Yang, what are you going to do?

#287
Reporter Yang, what are you going to do?

Um Ji-hwan entered the building of his agency after a long time to meet the representative of his agency.

"CEO-nim."

"Has our actor Uhm came?"

The representative greeted Uhm Ji-hwan by showing excessive behavior, but the fact that he received negative attention from the Nine Seven members was due to the discriminatory treatment of their agency.

"What brought you all the way here? Aren't you supposed to be filming?"

"I got caught."

Seeing Uhm Ji-hwan speaking with a serious expression, the CEO stiffened with a smile.

"What, what?"

"I got caught."

The representative stood there dumbfounded with his mouth open and shouted out loud.

"I told you to be careful!"

"How do I know that reporters are following me?"

Um Ji-hwan replied calmly.

"What the fuck! How did they find that out! Are you sure you behaved well?!"

"Is it my fault?"

Perhaps what Uhm Ji-hwan said and what the CEO understood was slightly different. Um Ji-hwan is also deliberately not going into detail about what was discovered.

Anyway, it was a serious problem no matter what it is, so the CEO shouted like this.

"Wait, who's your manager? Where did he go? Bring him here! How did he manage you for you to get caught?"

Um Ji-hwan, who was sitting on the sofa in the representative office, picked up his ear.

'I knew it would be like this.'

What Um Ji-hwan wanted as much as his fingernails was for the representative to reassure him that he would somehow stop it. Don't worry, I'll put the blame on the agency so you don't get in the way. Deep down he expected such a response.

'I'm crazy.'

It's good that he didn't expect much. Seeing Uhm Ji-hwan's laid-back attitude, the CEO shouted loudly.

"You are so careless!"

"Why, I'm screwed now. It's not the CEO who becomes my shield anyway, but me as a celebrity."

"That... !"

The representative shut his mouth. He, too, was thinking of pretending that it was Uhm Ji-hwan's arbitrary act.

"You know that the representative is also responsible for this, right?"

The red representative huffed. If the CEO hadn't introduced Yang In-joon in the first place.

'That person was also responsible, but in the end it was my choice anyway.'

It was Uhm Ji-hwan's choice not to reject Yang In-joon's proposal. It is because he had a strong desire to rise even if it was a little dirty, rather than disappearing without rumors after becoming a lousy third-tier idol.

"Why is it my fault!"

"Then is it my fault?"

"That... !"

Uhm Ji-hwan smiled self-deprecatingly when he saw the representative grabbing it. Who urged you to do it? Is it right to make decisions for this kind of person, for this kind of company? Uhm Ji-hwan felt skeptical.