284 - That's right, we're great

#284
That's right, we're great.

"Could we have exploded it?"

"Maybe?"

It was said that the music site also exploded for a few minutes at the time Awy's sound source was released. My Tube probably exploded because of Awy's showcase. Park Seo-dam was anxious for no reason and looked at his hyungs.

"But what if it doesn't work?"

"no way... ."

Since they couldn't go on stage, the A.W.Y members returned to the waiting room and checked their phones.

- Am I the only one who can't go in?

-Like it bursts

-My tube exploded ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Ah, I have to watch the show ㅠㅠHurry up and open it.

- Why did my tube explode?

└ As if it exploded because of Awy's Showcase, who didn't explode it before?

└really

After resolving the situation, Kim Myung-jin sighed.

"Suddenly, what is this? I posted a notice that it will start again at 7."

"Hyung, but if it keeps blowing up, what should we do with our show?"

"I will watch it until 8 o'clock, and if it doesn't work, I will record it and release it later... it's My Tube. It won't stay like this. It will be restored soon."

Kim Myung-jin became accustomed to dealing with unexpected situations while working as Awy's manager. The venue was rented for an extra day just in case, and the outsourcing staff was the same. Late for work, but since it's a manager's job, commuting to and from work is unclear.

"Hyung, then is it okay to turn on the live broadcast now?"

"Live broadcast? hmm... ."

Kim Myung-jin brushed his chin down and looked at the members.

"It's okay to do it... . Shouldn't we cover our clothes?"

"Oh right."

The showcase set list was released in advance, but some songs were left blank for mysterious effect. The first song is the same, and the first song they are going to do is their debut song.

The costume was also a fancy uniform with excessive decorations to match the concept when they debuted, which could have been a spoiler.

"Wouldn't it be okay if I took off the jacket and covered it with a blanket?"

"What should I do?"

Park Jin-hyuk made eyebrows when he sold them and looked at the members. He was wearing clothes that could not be easily taken off because of the woven decorations. It took a stylist's hand to dismantle all of them and put them back on, but they had left all the staff behind to do a live broadcast.

""It can't be helped."

Ian brought several nearby blankets and wrapped them around Park Jin-hyuk's upper body. It was ridiculous to see him wrapped in a dazzling character blanket.

"Aren't I the only one weird?"

The members held back their laughter as they saw him unable to reach out his hand like a child wrapped in swaddling clothes.