280 - American Got Idol. (10)

#280
American Got Idol. (10)

"*Are you all preparing well?"

"*Teacher."

"*Oh."

Ian, who entered the waiting room for 'Iron', opened his mouth. In the practice room, looking only at the sweaty faces, and after going through the expert's touch, they looked quite like an idol.

When Ian cheered, the members of 'Iron' also cheered with open arms.

"*How are you all feeling?"

"*Excited."

Ian put out his fist, and someone put their fist together. Colin West of Iron, who clenched his fists, was a "God Pass" passer, just like Jayden Morales.

"*Are you excited? I was so nervous during my first performance that I couldn't think of anything."

"*Teacher?"

"*There was a time when I was a rookie too. I almost threw up on stage."

Ian came to relieve tension in 'Iron' in his own way, but it was useless. The members of 'Iron' are smiling brightly without any nervousness.

"*Even if we are eliminated, we decided to stick together and sign anywhere."

"*If you're from 'American Got Idol', won't you get a lot of offers?"

"*No, you should think about winning, not about dropping out, guys."

Come to think of it, Christopher Brooks was drooling over the group that had been eliminated. But he decided to talk about this later when the results come out.

'But, well, the teamwork looks good.'

Ian moderately listened to the chatter of the excited kids, and then left the waiting room of 'Iron' and walked down the hallway. Ian also had to prepare for the celebration stage from now on.

"*Liam, you look cool".

"*... teacher."

Liam Diaz, coming out of the bathroom, spotted Ian and stopped.

The final group name of 'Team Kaiser' was 'New Moon'. When naming the group, there was a crescent moon, so it was named like that.

Liam Diaz, with his blonde hair half-cut, was dark, probably from a lot of tension.

"*After that, the lights in the practice room didn't turn off. Looks like you worked hard?"

"*yes."

"*I'm looking forward to it. Do well on the stage. Don't be nervous."

Liam Diaz nodded his head. Just as Ian patted him on the shoulder and was about to walk past him, Liam opened his mouth.

"*Why are you nice to me?"

"*...I'm not being nice to you."

Isn't that just encouraging? Ian turned his head in puzzlement.

"*I'm a competitor to 'Iron'."

*I was wondering what you were talking about.... You're like my student."

Since Ian was contracted as a judge and trainer, he had an obligation to look after all the contestants besides 'Iron'.

"*Actually, it's true that I want 'Iron' to win. But I'm not narrow-minded enough to beg you to drop out of 'New Moon'."