246 - I want to know you. (4)

#246
I want to know you. (4)

"Teacher... I can't feel my arm..."."

"The choreography and costumes touched a very bad place."

"Aaaahhhh!"

The members who fell down while practicing closed their eyes. Everyone was missing screws because they didn't have enough sleep time.

Awy has set the concept direction and asked the stylist to receive a roughly made stage costume. It was a long-sleeved costume with the motif of a mask dance, but there was a problem.

"Wasn't it easy to practice like this when we debuted?"

"We're getting older."

"I'm old. I'm old."

Since the sleeves were long, if the movement was small, the sleeves spread out badly and got tangled around the arms. So they have to stir or stretch their arms, but as the movement increased, they naturally burdened their arms and shoulders.

"I shouldn't have asked you to do this".

"No, I can't ask now. The money we spent on our choreography is no joke."

"Really? No wonder it was no joke."

Preparing for activities that start right after the world tour, the members' health is also good, but they don't have time, so they asked a famous foreign choreographer for choreography this time, and only the money they spent on the choreography sounded like billions.

"When will Black Rush hyungs have a showcase?"

"Next week. But we won't be able to go out because we're busy, either.""

"So close."

Black Rush was about to make a comeback, and since it's been a long time since it's been a comeback, the music program activities fill four weeks. And after that, Awy makes a comeback.

When the members woke up for a while, the cell phone alarm rang somewhere.

"Whose alarm is this?""

"It's Ian hyung."

"He's not dead, is he?"

Ian, who was lying on a cot in the corner of the practice room and taking a nap with the consideration of the members to rest, got up and picked up his cell phone.

"Are you awake? Sorry."

"No, I'm fine."

"Ugh..."

Ian stretched himself with a strange noise. When he turned his head, he heard a rustling sound. He felt stiff because it was a portable bed, but it was better than nothing.

"I'm going to go shoot."

"Go ahead."

He swept his face roughly with both hands, but his sleepy eyes showed no signs of loosening. Ian, who was wearing a jacket, staggered out of the practice room door.

The remaining members in the practice room watched the back and said a word one by one.

"Oh, my."

"Isn't it my first time seeing Ian's face so dark?""

"Oh, right. It's legendary".

Ian's complexion, which was always white and smooth as if he had a fluorescent light on despite his busy schedule, finally darkened.