227 - I got the feeling that it's amazing

#227
I got the feeling that it's amazing.

"I guess Jihwan-ssi is not here".

"Oh, him? He's inside."

Several members of the Nine Seven frowned. There must have been a complaint about Uhm Ji-hwan. Ian noticed the change in expression.

[He must have messed up a lot.]

Ian ignored Jin's words and sat down and talked with the Nine Seven members.

"Really? I contacted him and he didn't answer."

Of course, it was a simple copy-paste greeting. Ian contacted everyone in the contact, whether he was close or not, and Jin even asked Ian why he was acting so annoying.

"Do you keep in touch with Jihwan?"

"Sometimes. The drama was released today, and I contacted him, but he didn't reply."

But Ian was very aware of the impact of reputation in the industry. He's confident of maintaining that reputation, and from Ian's point of view, it was not a bother to send such a greeting message.

Nine Seven members frowned when they heard Ian.

"He's good at keeping in touch with us. Never mind."

When Uhm Ji-hwan was mentioned, the expressions of the members of Nine Seven weren't that good.

"But didn't you come to the Olympic Games in the first place?"

They turned to another topic as if they didn't want to bring up Uhm Ji-hwan.

"Please come to the year-end song festival. You know that, right?"

"Aaa..."

The broadcasting station is the best even though it's popular. Nine seven made a grimace.

"Ian!"

"Oh! I'll go! Then I'll...."

At Jo Tae-woong's call, Ian briefly bowed to the Nine Seven members and left the scene.

The remaining Nine Seven members also waved to their fans' seats after seeing them go to fan service.

"He said Choi Ian was rude. It must have been hot after seasoning it."

"Uhm Jihwan? He's ignoring us because he's popular. He's an actor."

"He's not that good at acting either. The ratings were terrible, too."

He played in the media like that, but it didn't work much as an advertising model, and Uhm Ji-hwan, who recorded a disastrous viewer rating for every drama he entered, seemed to take out his anger and gossiped about Ian every time they met.

"The manager told us to take care of our image like that...."

"Would he hear that? They're giving us a lift everywhere."

However, Ian's reputation in the industry was so good that Uhm Ji-hwan's reputation was rather deteriorating.

"If the drama is released today, won't he be weighing it again?"

"I don't know... Will Uhm Ji-hwan come out as such a heavy role It's a relief if it's not buried by Choi Ian."

"Well, he is really handsome."

They laughed hysterically as they chewed on Uhm Ji-hwan, who was alone in the waiting room.

* * *