221 - If I just say something, he will listen?

#221
If I just say something, he will listen?

After the stage, the relaxed members went outside and talked with the cast.

The only one who could understand was Park Seo-dam, so everyone gathered together and communicated in poor Japanese.

"*What is your channel name?"

"*It's Tatsuya TV... ."

Among them, Ian, who felt uncomfortable while talking to a famous Japanese My Tuber, looked around.

'It's not some kind of Moses miracle.'

Unlike the other members, who had a few people around them, there was only one person in Ian's radius, Tatsuya.

'How did he react to the Caden Hurt Show interview?'

[Ugh... Let's not talk.]

'Is this the famous Ijime... Looking at Ian, who thought seriously, Jin let out a sigh feeling frustrated.

>"왕따" would be almost the same meaning as イジメ (ijime) in Japanese.
It just means that a group of people are bullying one person. It does not necessarily involve violence or abuse.

After passing the time by watching other singers perform, the live broadcast ended only after the entire cast came out on stage to film the ending.

The members waved to the people in the audience and quickly headed backstage.

"Guys, we don't have time, so let's change our clothes and go."

The only ones in a hurry were the Luna Girls and Awy. It was to appear at the 'Watermelon Music Awards' that will be held tomorrow.

While the members were frantically heading to the airport and preparing to leave the country, stories about Awy were plastered on the bulletin boards in various communities.

-Awy that is currently trending in real time in Japan

8 out of the top 10 ㄷㄷㄷ

└ Ian is the guy with a blue jacket winking ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

└ The wink shocked us too

└ oh my daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋreally crazyㅋㅋㅋ

-I am going to have an upset stomach with so many rice cake

From the new song MV to the album and M.Studio ㄷㄷㄷ

└ㄴㄷ (me too)

└ I'm saving GIF while walking around .

└ The kids came to the official cafe. ㄱㄱ

MyTuber Tatsuya, who had a brief conversation with Ian, immediately turned on the live streaming broadcast.

(*Yes! Thatchan M Studio debuted for the first time! They were amazing people....)

(* How was the wink man in the jean jacket?)

(*Mr. Ian... I don't know. I don't remember?)

At that, the chat window went up quickly. After reading it roughly, Tatsuya giggled. It was because everyone complained.

(*The face was so shiny that I honestly couldn't even remember it.)

(*He's just... a god. The real thing is cooler than the screen. Everyone wants to approach and talk to him, but they couldn't get close, so there was no one nearby, like in an animation where the field was expanded?)