218 - Our cartilage will split before then

#218
Our cartilage will split before then.

Strangely, the members who had the desire to compete devoted themselves to practice. They spent every day with concept shooting, music video, and practice for the album.

"I think our release date will be pushed back."

"I guess so."

"Isn't this the first public appearance at MStudio?"

But it didn't go as planned. Because it is a triple title, there was no time to rest until the 3 music videos and photo shoots with different concepts.

"Ian, come out for a second."

"Yes."

Coincidentally, Ian was resting after filming. Following Kim Myung-jin into the hallway, he opened his eyes wide as he looked at the box in front of him.

"Is this an advertisement?"

"Yes. Let's write this down and take some pictures."

He thought that there wouldn't be many advertisements like this because it didn't have the luxury brand's logo clearly embedded on the box and his personal SNS account yet, but it was a futile idea. The more popular you become, the more offers come in.

[As expected, celebrities are sweet. There's a reason why you're an emerging aristocrat.]

Take a picture and upload it to Mystagram, and keep the sponsored items as they are. In addition, Jin is being sarcastic because he receives an advertising fee separately.

"I'll have to take it with me when I leave Japan."

Ian put on the sponsored shoes, bag, and coat and stood against the wall.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"You have to take a picture like this to come out well."

Kim Myung-jin was almost lying on the floor taking pictures of Ian. Ian held out his hand to Kim Myung-jin.

"Hey, it turned out well."

Kim Myung-jin grabbed his hand and groaned as he stood up.

"The bag looks good on you?"

Even though the bag in his hand was a woman's, it looked pretty good in Ian's hand.

"I heard that you are a 'new fashion icon' these days, but it would be nice to do something like a fashion business later."

"Am I? We are still far away."

"Think about it. There are a lot of celebrity collaboration products these days."

"Is it so?"

Ian only wore it casually and posted it on the fan cafe or the group's SNS, but response was better than he thought.

Originally, fans bought a lot after the singer's fashion, but as the name went up and down in the male community, which was not interested in male idols, a lot of questions about the brand Ian wore were posted.

"What have you been doing?"

"My Star commercial shooting."

"ah."

Kim Ju-yeong's individual photoshoot ended in time for Ian to return to the studio.

"Wow, that's really hard."

It was hid personal solo dance scene, so Kim Ju-yeong sat down in the seat, sweating profusely. The staff rushed over and wiped Kim Ju-yeong's face with a towel and corrected his makeup.