Fifty-Six

Lia groaned on agony, as she stood, bending over the bed... 'If someone doesn't get AJ out of me right now, I'm going to portal you all to the desert..'

She dropped her head down, gritting her teeth through the contractions. She heard Steve cough, knowing he was trying not to laugh.

'I swear to Odin, of you even so much as snigger at me, I'll snap that shield off in your ass..'... She growled as another one hit her.

'18 seconds apart. Come on, back in the bed, I need to check your dilation..'.. Lia did as Helen asked, and Steve came over to help her get back into bed.

Lia took his hand in hers, and she heard him wince in pain at her grip. She turned her head to look at him scowling... 'Don't even complain, I'm pushing a tibetan mastiff out of my vagina, without pain meds! FUCK!'... She screamed, wishing her son would hurry up and not tear her a new one.

'Its time Lia, youre fully dilated..'.. Helen smiled at her, as she removed her hand, from under Lias gown.

'Honestly couldn't tell if that was a contraction or you fisting me..'.. She glared at Helen, who was trying not to laugh.

She heard Steve make a noise, and she looked at him, seeing him look down at their hands... 'Oh for fuck sake! Friday! Get Barnes in here now. I need his hand..'

Not 30 seconds later, Bucky had run in, looking absolutely terrified... 'Don't just stand there fantasising about me, get your ass over here. Rogers can't handle me holding his hand right now..'

Bucky was warned by Lia herself, not to take any threats or insults personally, while in labour. He went around her other side, careful not to look as he passed. Walking around, he took hold of her left hand with his metal one... 'Uh, what do I do?'

Lia screamed as another contraction hit her, and Bucky was relieved that he had a metal arm. By the look on Steve's face, he was sure Lia had broken his hand.

'You're doing so good, I can see the head. Breath through the contractions, and when you feel another, I want you to push ok..'... Helen sat on the stool, helping Lia, while Nat, Pepper and Wanda were at the ready to assist.

It took another 20 minutes, but she finally gave a last push, and her son slid into Helens arms. She dropped her head back, catching her breath... 'I'm banning you from sex for the next 10 years. Don't even kiss me..'

Steve was in agony, he was sure she had definitely broken his hand, but he didn't care. Hearing his sons wails, as the other women swept AJ away to clean him up, he looked at Lia, seeing her eyes sparkle with humour and love. He lowered his head to kiss her lips, knowing he couldn't speak right then.

Before he became Captain America, he never thought this life was ever possible for him. Now, here he was, with a family of his own. He stroked her hair from her face with his uninjured hand.

'Ok, so who wants to hold him first?'... Pepper walked over with AJ bundled up in her arms, looking between the two of them.

'He can. Right now, I just want to sleep. I need to find a way for me to go through this again, but with some pain relief...'... Lia sighed, watching Steve take their son in his arms.

'You want to do that again?'... Lia rolled her head to Bucky, grinning at him, as he flexed his fingers.

'Of course. AJ can't be an only child..'... She laughed, looking around at the others... 'Now, get out and tell the others to wait. Helen still has to fix me up before we go out there..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tony paced back and forth, in the main room of the compound. He and the others could hear her screaming all the way from the med bay. He didn't understand why Lia had requested for Barnes to be there, but he wished it was him instead.

'Stark, I do believe your nephew has just been born. Miss Lia is no longer screaming..'.. Tony lifted his head, seeing Vision nod at him. Tony closed his eyes and sighed, hoping everything went well.

Not long after, did Pepper, Nat, Wanda and Bucky come back to the others, every one of them beaming... 'Helen is fixing her up, and then Steve will bring them in. It's a good thing she has the serum, she'll be fine by the end of the day..'.. Pepper gave him a kiss, and he felt relief.

'So, how much did he weigh? I got it at 8lbs 3oz...'... Clint grins at Nat.

Nah man, with two super soldiers as parents, he's definitely 9lbs 5oz..'... Sam laughed.

'7-7 I say..'.. Pietro smiles.

'You all made a bet, didn't you?'... Pepper shakes her head at them... 'Men!'... She scoffs, heading to the kitchen for a drink.

'We were bored of waiting, what do you expect..'... Tony pleads with Pepper.

'I expect to never be in there again. I'm so thankful for this arm..'... Bucky flexes his hand, looking at the others... 'She broke Steves..'

The others laughed, and Tony felt better, knowing that was the reason that Lia wanted Barnes there... 'So come on, how much did he weigh?'

Wanda shook her head, and sat down next to Vision, and he put his arm around her.... '7lbs 13oz. Who was closest?'

Loki smirked, putting his hand up, and the others groaned, knowing he just woke the bet... 'I believe that was my exact guess...'

Wanda smiled over at him, talking to him in his mind... *I can't believe Lia wants to surprise Nat tonight. Do you think she will be up to it?*

Loki smiled back... *It will be painful, but knowing our Natasha, she will want to go through with it. As for our sister, she is more than up to it. I do not believe any of us could change her mind, and postpone for a rest*

*You're damn right. I'm doing this after a shower and some food*.... The two hear Lia in their heads, and turn towards the door. Not a minute later, Steve wheels Lia in, with AJ in her arms.

'Someone better have food ready for me, I'm starving after that..'... The others spin, seeing two very happy and proud parents.

Lia chuckled as Tony rushed over, stopping in front of her, as he looked down at his nephew. She just smiled at her brother, and held her son out to him.

Tony cradled his nephew in his arms, and went to sit on a couch. Pepper was instantly one side, and Nat the other.

'Ok, so before anyone starts arguing over who gets to hold him, you three did earlier..'... She points to Pepper, Nat and Wanda... 'So Tony first, Bucky, Loki and then you can all decide amongst yourselves. You wake him up with bickering, I'll drop your asses off in the ocean..'

She felt Steve lower so he could whisper in her ear... 'I find it, incredibly sexy seeing you go momma bear right now..'

Lexi turned her head, seeing his eyes darken. She pushed herself to stand, and turned to the others... 'Tony, watch him for me, I need a shower. Rogers, helped me back to our apartment please. Oh, and he will need feeding, so only 30oz bottles. Won't be long..'

Lia heard Wandas thoughts, and she flipped her friend off, as her and Steve quickly made their way back to their place. As soon as they were inside, she dragged him to the shower, switching the water on, and stripped off.

'Get in here Captain, I need you to wash my back..'.. She smirked at him, from under the water.

Steve stripped off and joined her, the two clashing their lips together in need. He gripped her hips, spinning her around so she faced the wall, as he thrust into her... 'Let's see if we can't make another sweetheart..'.. He nipped at her ear, as her fingers curled against the tiled wall.

😘