Nineteen

The following day, Tony had told her that he was throwing a party, and he wanted her to join them. Lia couldn't contain her excitement and threw herself at him, hugging him tight.

Pulling back, she grinned at him, and he couldn't help but smile back... 'Its time the world knew about you. We can do a press conference next week if that's ok with you..'

Lia thought about it. If he came out to the world, that she was his sister, it would put her friends back home in danger, and she would spend the rest of her life in the spotlight. Her smile dimmed, and she shook her head, hopping to sit on his work bench in the lab.

'I love that you want everyone to know, but it's putting people I care about in danger..'.. She gave him a sad smile... 'I have a different name for a reason, and I get why you kept me hidden. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch about it. I really appreciate you keeping me safe Tony..'

Tony could understand what she meant. When he came out to the world as Iron Man, Pepper and Happy were in danger, and sometimes they still get threats... 'Its ok, I get it..'.. He came to stand next to her, leaning against the bench...'If you ever change your mind, let me know..'.. He nudged her... 'You did good yesterday. I'm proud of you. Couldn't have done it without you. Besides, you saved a national relic..'

Lia laughed, putting her arm around Tony... 'That's another name to call him..'

Tony straightened, turning to her slightly... 'You called him by his name, on the jet..'.. He gave her a look.

'Don't read into Tony..'.. She hopped down... 'I gave him some respect, because he helped me. Now, I'm off on a date with your woman and a Widow..'

Tony pulled a face, confused... 'What? You're dating Romanoff? Not judging, but relieved its not one of the others..'

Lia rolled her eyes, clapping Tony on the arm... 'Lunch date with the girls dipshit. Seeing as I'm going to a Stark party, might as well pick up a dress...'

Tony watched her walk out, and smiled. This is what he wanted, to have a good relationship with his sister. They were twins, but with the age gap it was weird.

'Alright, look alive Jarvis. It's playtime. We've only got a couple of days with this joystick, so let's make the most of it..'... Tony walked over to the scepter... 'Update me on the structural and compositional analysis..'

------------------------------------------------------------

Lia had spent a few hours with Nat and Pepper, enjoying the afternoon with them. She had dragged them off to find the perfect dress for the party.

Heading back to the tower, she dropped her bags off to her room and headed up to the main floor. The doors opened, and she saw that Bucky and Sam were back... 'Boys!..'... She ran out of the elevator to them. Sam turned catching her as she jumped at him.

Sam chuckled, giving her a hug, and setting her on her feet. She jumped at Bucky, hugging him too... 'Did you boys miss me?'... He set her down and she stepped back, grinning at the both of them.

'Uh, yeah..'.. Sam folded his arms, smirking at her... 'Seems we missed out on a lot of things while we were gone..'

Lia laughed, heading to the little bar and pouring a drink. She held the bottle up, and they both said yes. Pouring them both a drink as they headed over, she gave the two a sly smile.

'Snowball shouldn't have touched my book..'.. She clinked her glass with theirs, and drank it in one, before pouring another.

'And the toys?..'.. She looked at Bucky, seeing him fight a smile.

'What? I thought they were excellent gifts. I knew he'd miss you two, so I thought I'd give him a hand... Literally. And I thought he could take that stick out of his ass and use a new one, that comes fully charged..'.. Sam choked on his drink and Bucky slapped his back trying to help, while laughing.

'Really wish I was here to see that..'.. Sam said through the coughing.

'You can actually. Jarvis, send that saved footage to Bucky and Sam please..'.. She called out to the AI.

'Of course Miss Lia. I have sent it through..'...

Both of their phones pinged, and she poured another drink, walking to one of the couches, sitting down. She saw them pull out their phones and watch the footage. She could hear Cap yelling on the video and she chuckled, remembering how he looked.

Both men roared with laughter, as the elevator opened, and out walked her victim. She sniggered into her glass, as he looked at her.

'What are you two laughing at?..'.. Steve asks as he walks over to Bucky and Sam. Both his friends quickly shoved their phones in their pockets, putting on innocent faces.

'Uh, Buck just told a great joke..'.. Sam said, gesturing to him.

'No I didn't. We were laughing about... when Lia first came here..'... He glared at Sam.

Steve looked between the two men, feeling as though he was missing something. Shaking his head, he walks to the fridge, pulling out a bottle of water to drink.

'Careful Capsicle... You hold it for too long and it'll freeze..'.. He turned, giving her a stare. She was at it again... 'I gotta ask..'.. She stood up, passing him as she headed to the bar again... 'When you jerk off, does your cum freeze, like little snowflakes, or is it like hail stones?'

Both Bucky and Sam ended up in a coughing fit, from fighting back their laughs. She gave Steve and innocent look, raising an eyebrow as she poured a drink. She held her arms out, still holding the bottle... 'Its a valid question. For scientific purposes..'.. She grabbed another glass, pouring him one. She slid it across to him, smiling.

She saw his jaw ticked at her, as he glared. She winked at him, drinking her glass clear and walked off... 'See you boys at the party..'.. She turned so she was walking backwards to the elevator. Giving them a flirtatious smile, she winked... 'I'll be the one in red, and no underwear..'

------------------------------------------------------------

All three of them stood, watching the doors close... 'Damn I'm in love. How is a woman like her single?'.. Sam sighed, looking at the other two. Bucky shook his head, clapping Sam on the back.

'I value my new found freedom, than to go there with her...'.. Bucky turns the the bar, grabbing another drink.

'None of you got a chance with her..'.. They see Nat walk in, as she came from Bruce's lab... 'She's in love with someone else anyway..'.. The three of them look at her and she shrugged... 'She told me earlier. Whoever the guy is, clearly doesn't see her. She's been in love with him for years..'

She reached the bar, nodding at Bucky to pour her a drink... 'Well, I see her. Think she'll dance with me at the party?'... Sam asks, grinning.

Nat watched Steve, seeing his reaction... 'I don't know, but you can ask..'.. She picked up her glass, and drank it. She felt a tinge of pity for Steve. Even if he didn't know it, he was smitten with the girl.

😘