Fifty-One

*1 week later*

Lia was curled up on the couch, talking with the other women, as they wanted to plan a baby shower for her and Steve. She laughed at Nats suggestions for games, thinking about how the guys would do.

She quickly excused herself, telling them she needed the bathroom quickly, but to keep going with the planning. Leaving the main room, she headed down the hallway to her room, and slipped inside. She turned to look at him, seeing he was sprawled out on her bed.

'What else have you found?'... She asked Loki, as he stood up.

'Were I any good at midgardian technology, I would have checked her computer. I took it to Stark, he has it now. I'll return it before she leaves..'.. He tells her, as he paces.

'I can kill her. She deserves it for what she is doing to you, what she plans to do..'.. He spits out.

Lia sighs, walking to him and taking his hand in hers... 'Loki, I love that you're protective over me and little frosty, but if you kill her, we won't find out the information we need. We have to keep up appearances for now..'

'Why have you still not told the Captain? He has a right to know..'.. He leans his forehead against hers.

'Because he will confront her, arrest her. I do love him, but he will throw our plan in the mixer. Me, you, Tony, Romanoff and Barton are the only ones who know for a reason. The others are not as good as pretending, as we are..'.. She pulled back to look at him, cupping a hand to his face... 'If it wasn't for you brother, we wouldn't have known. You saved me and little frosty. You're already an amazing uncle..'

Loki smiled warmly at her. He did love her as though she was his sister. He would give everything to protect her, and her child from danger.

'Whatever she has, blocks the little witch, but not me. I am clearly more powerful than her..'... Lia rolled her eyes at him, chuckling.

'Yes brother, you are very powerful, you're a God, need I remind you. Us mortals can not compare..'... She teased, seeing him narrow his eyes at her with a smile.

'Do not mock me sister. I have enough revenge coming to you once your child is born..'... He folded his arms, scowling at her.

Lia grinned at him, before heading to the door... 'I wouldn't expect anything less Loki. I have to go back, but I'll come find you later, love you brother..'

Loki watched her leave, and he sighed heavily. He wanted to whisk her away, back to Asgard where she would be safe. Unfortunately, she is down right stubborn, a definitive Stark trait, though he knew better than to voice it aloud.

Slipping from her room, he headed down to Tonys lab, to see if he had made any progress with the computer.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tony was having Friday run through the laptop, to find any files or encrypted data, she had on there. He sighed, still pissed to find out, one of their own was Hydra, and she had plans for his sister.

When Lia came to him, 6 days ago with Loki, he was irritated the God was there, but when she had explained everything, he found himself feeling grateful for the asgardian. Since then he, and the two spies, were digging into the traitor, to find as much evidence as they could.

Loki had been following her after she would leave the compound, placing the bugs and devices, that Tony had given him, so that they could see and hear what was going on.

They knew of her plan, and why Hydra wanted Lia. She was a gifted woman with the serum, and Hydra believed her child would be the same. Tony wanted nothing more that to kill the woman, but Lia had made him and Loki promise not to, she wanted to use the woman, to find out as much as they could, to bring others down.

'Did you find anything Stark?'... Tony turns his head, seeing Loki stroll in. It surprised him, how well they got on, mainly for Lias sake.

'Friday, lock down the lab..'.. Tony watches as the shutters come down, and beckoned Loki over, to show him... 'I've found files they have created on Lia, but the best part..'.. He turned on his stool, smirking at Loki... 'They believe her abilities come from the original experiment my father did. They don't know about the Mystic arts, or the magic you've taught her...'

Loki frowned at Tony, wondering where he was going with it... 'You say that as if I should know what you're talking about Stark..'

'They don't know, that she has all this power, magic. Which is great for us, because we both know the extent of her capabilities. T'Challa has already sent a few of the Dora here, and they're working in the shadows. Shuri has already gotten into her cars system, so we can track where she goes, and listen into who she talks to..'... Tony tells him, pulling up the files that Hydra had on Lia.

'Do you know when they plan to take her?'... Loki asks, stepping forward to read the files.

'During the baby shower. They want us all together, hit us with a sleeping agent, and take her then. Do you know when it'll be?'... Tony turns his head to Loki, seeing the asgardian frown.

'Its not just Lia they want, look..'... Tony reads the part Loki points out. His stomach churns at what they plan on doing. They want their soldier back, and once Lia has given birth, wipe her, and pair her with him. Hydra hope the two of them can have more children, so that they can be molded into the perfect soldiers.

'That-thats just wrong..'.. Tony scoffs in disgust... 'Nothing like that would ever happen between the two of them now..'

'But they would be a very powerful couple. A child born from 2 super soldiers, one of which is advanced, the children would be unstoppable once they reach maturity. They could bring the world to its knees..'... Loki stands up straight, itching to go kill the woman who wants to harm his sister and her child.

'Then we need to make sure it doesn't happen. I'll get Romanoff and Barton in here later, and let them know. You talk to Lia. We need a plan, and soon...'.. Tony says, calling for Friday to unlock the lab. Tony hands the laptop back to Loki, for him to return it.

'If at any point, it becomes too dangerous, I'll kill her myself Stark..'.. Loki stares him down, until Tony nods. Loki turns and leaves the lab.

Tony drops back into his seat, running a hand over his face. He never thought he'd see the day he would be on good terms with Loki, but the asgardian was able to read someones thoughts last week, and instantly let him know of that they had a traitor in their midst. It just surprised him as to who. She was well loved, so kind and one of their own.

Shaking his head, he stood and headed to find his sister, he needed to see how she was doing. He wanted to kill the woman himself for wanting to kidnap Lia, he just had to remember his sisters words, to keep his cool. He knew, if the others found out, the one that would tear at the woman first, would be Pepper. She was ferociously protective of Lia.

Now that he thought about it, Pepper was going to kill him for not letting her know about it all in the first place. Sighing to himself, he mentally reminded himself to update his will later on.

😘