Seven

Lia sat on one of the stools, while the others were in the booth. Tony and Bruce were over at the bar, getting another round in. She found that she really liked these Avengers. Well, except Captain high and fucking mighty. He was currently at the pool table with Sam, sulking.

'So Red, how are you coping with all this testosterone? I mean, hell..'.. She looks to Thor, Clint and Bucky, then over to Cap and Sam, before looking back at Nat... 'I'm about ready to whip out a vibrator. They're all gorgeous'... She sighs, resting her chin in one hand.

Thor and Bucky cough, choking on their drinks, while Clint, Nat and Pepper snigger. Nat really liked her, she was 100% filter free.

'Well, I've got my eye on someone else'... She smirks at Lia, picking her beer up.

'Yeah, the green machine. Don't blame you..'.. Lia looks over to the two men at the bar, and back to Nat... 'I gotta ask, does all of him change to hulk, or can he just change one part? Cause I mean, a monster dick.. whew! I'd definitely enjoy that'

Pepper choked on air, while Nat laughed, clapping her friend on the back to help her breathe.

'Man, you are something else. Don't leave, please stay with us. No one here is as much fun as you'... Sam laughs, shaking his head as he joins them at their table.

'I second that'... Clint tips his bottle to her.

'Barton, you never miss right?'... Lia asks, grinning coyly at him.

Clint hesitated, wondering where she was going with it... 'No I dont. Not even blindfolded'

Lia smirked, leaning on the table... 'That must mean that you're the only one to ever hit the g-spot'

Clint throws his head back laughing, Bucky and Nat join in with him.

'I am fun. I take much enjoyment of many activities'... Thor grins at Lia.

'Sure you do sparkles..'.. Tony sets down the tray of drinks. Pepper gets out of the booth, for Bruce to sit next to Nat, then she slides back in, and Tony sits on the outside.

'So, what refreshing words of wisdom have we missed?'... Tony asks, taking his drink off the tray.

'How looking at these guys makes me want to wear the batteries out of a vibrator, that Barton is the only guy to hit the g-spot and wondering if Bruce can turn his dick into a hulk sized one'... Lia says casually, sipping her drink.

Bruce blushes bright red, and sinks in his seat, not looking at her. Tony just closes his eyes and sigh, whiles the others, aside from Cap, laugh loudly.

'Its hysterical really..'.. Lia turns to Tony scowling... 'Why are you such a cockblock? I don't want to be a virgin the rest of my life you know. You stuck your dick into every Sally, Hallie and Callie. So why can't I have a guy stick his dick in me?'

Tony drops his head to the table, hard, banging it a few times... 'I..' •bang• 'NEED..' •bang• 'THERAPY..'

Tony looks up at her, pure defeat and horror mixed in his features... 'Why! Why do you have to talk about shit like that when I'm around? And your powers are connected to your emotions. I've seen what happens when you're angry and when youre happy excited... What if you accidentally turn the guy to mush, because you can't control your power during... you know'... Tony looked physically sick, taking about sex with her.