Forty-Seven

Loki had stayed with Lia, while Thor went to retrieve their mother. He sat at the table, reading over the book she had taken out... 'My dear, you need to clear your mind. You are not changing back, because a part of you does not wish to..'.. He sighed, placing his hand out, for her to touch.

*He will hate me Loki. I ran away, and left him. I took his child from him. He will never forgive me. I know he does not love me, but I'm scared*

'Being something else, makes it easier to run away from it all..'.. He smiled down at her... 'Or fly..'

*I wish I could change how I reacted. How do I know if its real? What if its because he read my book, and feels obligated to love me, because it's how he was raised? I know he loves Peggy. She is and always will be the love of his life*

Loki could hear the sadness and heartbreak in her... 'He swore at us. Such a bad influence you have been. Terrible, really. I think you have corrupted the Captain..'... Loki heard her giggle, relieved to hear that sound again.

*Do you think I should go back?*

'It is not my choice to make little one, but yours. I have seen into your mind, and I know how you feel. Do not let the darkness take your happiness..'.. He heard her sigh, and she stretched her wings.

'He followed every trail he could to find you, since you left. If he could have followed us here, I'm sure he would have. He does love you my dear, and right now, he needs you..'.. Loki stretches his fingers out to her, and she leaned into him.

*What do you mean? What's happened?*

'The Captain is trapped in his nightmares. He needs you to help him. Just as he helped you. You need to go home little one, your family is waiting..'... He smiled down at her. She pulled back from him and flapped about. Loki sat back, and watched as she shimmered and shifted back to human form. He stood, reaching for her and picking her up in his arms.

Lia held onto him tight as she cried. She needed to go home, it was time to face them all... 'You're family too Loki..'.. She sniffled, laying her head on his shoulder... 'Little frosty needs someone to teach them all about mischief and tricks..'

Loki chuckled as he carried her from the room. It wasn't a few minutes later, did he spot Thor and his mother coming towards them. He saw his mother beaming at him, smiling proudly... 'I was never needed. But you my son, have come a long way. You are free to leave, when you wish. I will speak with your father, but your sentence has been lifted..'

Lia turned her head, and smiled at Frigga. She didn't care she was still in Lokis arms... 'I'll take care of him, when he comes to earth. We have a lot of mischief and trouble to cause..'

Frigga laughed at the gleam in the young womans eyes. She had come to care for her, as if she was one of her own. Lady Lia was a good influence, on both her sons, and she was always welcome to Asgard... 'I do not doubt that you wouldn't..'.. She looked between her sons... 'I will leave you all. You have somewhere to be..'

The three of them watched, as Frigga turned and left down the hallway from where she came. Lia shifted, and Loki put her down on her feet. She sighed, turning to the both of them... 'Well then, let's go to earth..'.. Thor started walking in the direction, towards the Bifrost... 'Uh Thor..'.. He turned back, looking at her... 'Where are you going?'