Eleven

Lia had waited until the others had left, aside from Bruce, who was hiding away in his lab, it was just her and the Captain. She pulled the box put of her closet, placing it on her bed, so she could pull out the two toys she was going to tease him with.

Smirking to herself, she went to her desk, and wrote him a note to go with the toys. Reading it, she giggled, wishing she would be able to see his reaction... 'Hey Jarvis, Where's the Captain?'

'Captain Rogers is currently in the gym, Miss Lia. Would you like me to give him a message for you?'...

'No message, thanks Jarvis'... She took the two toys and the note, heading out of her room down the hallway to his. Giggling to herself, she used her power to unlock his door. She opened it, and looked around.

His room was completely spotless, memorabilia from the early 20th century was dotted around his room. She noticed his desk, seeing a sketchbook and pencils.

She smiled, walking to his bed, she placed both toys and the note in the middle. She turned and left his room, running back to hers. Once she closed her door, she burst out laughing, wishing she had set up a camera for his reaction.

------------------------------------------------------------

Steve let loose on the bags, letting all his frustration out. He didn't want to be anywhere near her. He knew it was just him, her and Bruce in the tower.

Part of him wished to join the others on their missions, but he was glad he was still at the tower, to keep an eye on her. When he felt he had calmed down enough, he unwrapped his hands, and went to sit on the bench with his bag.

Why was she so brash, and rude? Many people have had a hard life, and they turned out to be respectable people. Especially Bucky. He had spent decades under Hydras control, but that doesn't stop him from being a decent person.

Sighing to himself, he grabbed his bag and headed upto the his room to shower. He was hungry, and could do with a drink. He just hoped Thor had left some of his ale there. Getting out of the elevator on his floor, he hesitated by her door, before continuing to his room.

Opening his door, he dropped his bag at the end of his bed, noticing a note on top of something. He picked it up, not noticing what they were. Opening the note, his jaw ticked as he read it...

Hey Cap. Guess that you might be missing your two stooges, so I thought these might help distract you.

They are rechargeable, so you won't need batteries.

Have fun

Lia x

Steve closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose as he gritted his teeth. Taking a breath, he opened his eyes, seeing what was on his bed.

There, in packaging was two of her toys. One was a hand, that looked like it was buckys metal arm called Winter soldier. The other, was a long one, with wings on, called The Falcon.

He scoffed in disgust, refusing to touch them. He stormed out of his room, and pounded on her door... 'Open this door right now! Get those things off my bed!'

Lia sniggered, hearing him get angry on the other side. She got off her bed, and strode to her door, yanking it open with a smile... 'Good evening to you too icicle. How can I help you?'

Steve just stood in shock, his mouth opening and closing as he looked her up and down. He felt his body twitch, seeing her in just her underwear and a vest, clearly showing that she wasn't wearing a bra. His eyes came back up, catching hers. He swallowed as his throat became dry.

'Firstly, you went in my room, without permission. Secondly, get those disgusting things out of my room, now!'... He growled out, scolding himself mentally for his voice sounding husky.

Lia tilted her head to him, as she continued to smile... 'But Captain, they're a gift. If you're worried that I already used them, you can clearly see that I haven't. I know you miss your friends, I just thought you could do with some... cheering up. You're welcome'... She nodded her head at him.

Steve stepped forward, so he was just inches from her, he leaned in... 'Go and get them from my room, now!'

She just smirked at him, putting her hands on her hips. He didn't intimidate her at all, but this was fun. She leaned in, so her lips were close to his... 'Make me..'... She whispered.

The two continued to stare at each other for a few more seconds until she stood straight again... 'Yeah, that's what I thought. They're a gift to you popsicle, if you don't want them, then YOU get rid of them. I'm not taking them back'

Steve growled in frustration, and turned, heading back to his room. She heard him slam his door. Smiling with pride, she goes to close her door, but decides to leave it open for a bit of fun.

Going to her closet, she pulls out a lace set, in powder blue. Stripping off, she changes her outfit, and lays on her bed. Even if she fell asleep, she knew he would peek in at her. She loved to tease people, and clearly Captain fuckface, was at the top of her hit list. Settling back on the bed, she presses play, and continues watching Sex in the City.

------------------------------------------------------------

Steve used his trash can to scoop them off the bed, and placed it by his door, ready to be thrown out. He was disgusted with what she did. Why would she even think he would use them?

Stripping off, his thoughts kept swirling with question about her, more than anything, why did he hate her so much. The others seem to have taken to her quickly, finding nothing wrong with her.

She flirted and teased with them all, aside from Tony. She had even kissed Nat, right in front of Bruce. Clearly she had no respect for people's relationships.

Walking into his bathroom, which shared a wall with her bedroom, he could hear the faint sounds of her tv. Shaking his head, he switched the water on and grabbed a towel. Stepping under the water, he hing his head, letting it flow down his back.

He didn't know what he had done to deserve her disrespect, but he was already tiring from it. Sighing to himself, he showered quickly, and got out.

He got himself dressed, and headed out of his room, to get some food. As he got closer to her room, he heard her tv. Frowning, he slowed his pace, noticing her door was still open. He peeked in, seeing that she was laying on her back, her head hanging off the end of the bed as she watched some show.

Steve stood there, his eyes straying over her almost naked body. His breathing became short as his eyes strayed to the tv, seeing a blond woman having sex, and being very loud.

'If you are enjoying yourself there frosty, you're more than welcome to come in and watch with me'... His eyes dart back to her, seeing that she had propped herself up on her elbows, giving him a sultry smile, as she looked at him.

Not saying a word, he rushed to the elevator, hearing her laughter follow him. The doors closed and he leaned back against the side, trying to calm his breathing. His whole body felt as though it was humming, and his joggers felt really tight.

The doors opened onto the main floor, and his wobbly legs carried him out, and over to the kitchen area. He tried to focus on what he was doing, but images of her flashed through his mind. Stopping to lean against a coutnertop, he rubbed a hand over his face, groaning. He really didn't want to have anything to do with that woman, but he knew, she was going to make his life hell.

😘