Thirty-Five

Steve stood behind Tony in the pilot seat, watching as they got closer to Wakanda. All he could see out the windows, was wild lands, nothing that indicated any signs of civilisation.

'Are you sure this is right Tony?'... Steve asks, wondering where exactly they were going.

'Its on auto pilot Rogers, its going where it supposed to go..'.. Tony replied, shaking his head.

Bucky and Wanda come to stand with Steve, both looking confused at the view in front of them.

'Do not be alarmed, we are letting you through the border..'... They all hear Shuri come through the jets comm.

The four are even more confused, until a few seconds later, the view in front of them shimmers and changes. Each one of them, stunned, as they were no longer seeing wild plains, but an entire city before them.

'What the hell..?'... Tony sat forward, staring out the windows. The city was amazing. He took note of the advanced technology he could see, it made his tech look outdated.

The jet reached what looked like the center of the city, and they could see a crowd had gathered. Tony leaned forward more, spotting what looked like Shuri, at the front with a man.

'Are they all women?'... Wanda asks, in awe of the female warriors she could see. They all get ready as the jet landed, and the ramp door came down, and they saw those gathered.

'Uh, do we bow?'... Bucky asks as the four of them step off, walking towards Shuri.

'I don't know, I've never been here..'.. Tony mutters quietly. They see Shuri grinning at them and steps forward. She bows her head and them and they all do the same.

'Welcome to Wakanda. This is my brother, Prince T'Challa..'.. They bow their heads to him... 'Our general of the Dora Milaje, Okoye..'.. The bow to her too.

Shuri says something to the women behind her, and the head onto the jet, bringing Lia out with them. Tony watches, and worries over what they would do.

He saw Shuri step forward, holding a fist over Lia, as something scans her. Once it was done, Shuri turns her hand, palm up as a small holo projection appears. She issues another command, and Lia is taken away.

'Where are you taking her?'... Tony asks, worriedly.

'Do not worry Mr Stark, Ihobe is in the best care. Come, we will show you to your quarters..'.. T'Challa smiles at the four of them and turns with the other women around him. Shuri grins, and motions with her hand for them to follow.

'Sergeant Barnes, your procedure is quick and painless. In just a few hours, the last reminder of your old life will be gone. Ihobe chose your colours, she believed they would suit you..'.. Shuri walked with Bucky, talking over the specifications of his new arm.

Steve couldn't help but chuckle at Buckys expression, with the young girl, but he was trying to show enthusiasm like her.

The four of them were amazed at where they were, the technology was lightyears ahead of what Tony had. He sighed, thinking he should just give up.

'Oh, Mr Stark, Ihobe has requested gifts for you all. Once you have settled in your quaters, I will come for you all before dinner. I think you will like what she has for you all..'... Shuri smiled and nodded her head at them, she then went off, down another hallway.

T'Challa had given them some rules, and had his Dora Milaje show them their rooms. Each one was exquisite, with traditional clothing laid out for them too.

------------------------------------------------------------

Steve heard the knock on his door, and pulled it open, seeing one of the Dora there with the princess. He gave them a smile, and fell in with the other three. He tried not to laugh at how Bucky and Tony were dressed.

Shuri led the way to her lab, where Tony seemed extremely giddy. The Princess chuckled at him, and gestured for him to take a look around. She turned to Bucky, nodding to an area set up for him.

'Pleaae, Sergeant Barnes, if you could remove your shirt, and lay down..'.. He was nervous, but did as he was asked. Shuri place a hand on his shoulder, giving him a reassuring look... 'This will not hurt. To you, you will take a nap and wake up, feeling a new man, a free man..'

She nodded at her team, and they put Bucky to sleep, and began to start the procedure. Shuri turned to the others, smiling at them as she practically bounced around the room.

'Now, Mr Stark. Ihobe requested for new tech for you all. Though she did not have time to inform us of Miss Maximoff and her brother, I was able to create something for the both of them..'.. She turns to a work station, opening a box. She took out a smaller box, that was intricately carved, with the symbol for Tony's reactor.

Tony took the box she held out for him, amused by the detail on top. Opening it, he saw what looked like a watch. He smiled up at Shuri and thanked her.

'Put it on Mr Stark..'.. Tony did as she said... 'Tap twice, and press for a second..'... Again, Tony did as she asked, and as soon as he pressed the face of the device, he watched as nanotechnology began on his wrist. Within seconds, his whole body became encased in it.

Shuri directed him to a mirror, to see his reflection. He was amazed, he was in a fully integrated suit of his. It had everything, including Friday. Shuri turned back to the box, and pulled out another 2, handing one to Steve and Wanda.

Steve's was a replica of his suit, just slightly darker, while Wandas was a red suit, that came with a long coat, hood included, if she wished to remain anonymous.

'Here there are others, for the rest of you. Dr Banners is different. When he changes form, his will detect the change and turn almost invisible. When he returns to human form, he can activate a suit, to cover him...'... Shuri went on to explain each one thst was made.

Tony was in shock over everything. His sister clearly loved him and the others, as she had requested these to be made for them. Though she never told him of her life, he was proud of the woman she had become. It was obvious that she had made her own family, with so many.

'Now, for Ihobe..'.. Shuri led them over to a room connected to her lab. Inside was a large room, two tables lay head to head, and Lia was on one, connected up to machines.

'We can connect you to her, so you may enter her mind. You can talk with her, and help her break from her nightmares. It is for you to decide, who shall do it..'.. She turns to the three standing with her. She smiles at Wanda... 'Miss Maximoff, you have seen inside her mind, who do you suggest is best for this?'

Wanda thought it over. Tony was her brother, and he could reassure and help Lia, but Wanda wondered if Lia would believe him. Steve was the one she desired, and he could give her the hope she wanted. She sighed, looking between the two men. She saw in Tony's eyes, that he knew her choice.

'I believe that Steve should go. He can change her mind..'.. Wanda looked over to Lia, hoping that it would work.

😘