Twenty-Two

Tony was barely listening to the others. His face still stung from her slap and his heart stung from her words. He had gone to find her, but she had already left, to where, he didn't know. He thought over Ultrons words to her, and he couldn't understand as to what secrets she was keeping, and to think that it played in her mind, that she wasn't wanted here, he did. She was his only family.

'He didn't say dead, he said extinct..'.. Caps voice pulled hom back in the room. Tony pulled his device from his pocket, looking it over.

'He also said he killed somebody..'.. Clint said, looking around.

'There wasn't anyone else in the building..'.. Maria looks up at Clint.

Tony sighed, walking to his holo display, flicking his device at it... 'Yeah, there was..'.. In front of them all, was Jarvis shattered matrix.

'What?..'.. Tony watched Bruce walk over, looking at it... 'This is insane..'

'Jarvis was the first line of defence. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense..'.. Tony kept his mouth shut, looking at Cap as he spoke. Tony wanted nothing more, that to hit him, for what Rogers had said to his sister.

The team continue to talk it out, even with Thor storming in, and grabbing Tony by the throat. After a while, they begin to come up with a plan, on how to find him.

------------------------------------------------------------

'Thank you, for this. I hope that it's ok that I'm here..'.. Lia nodded her head in respect to the woman, before her.

The woman smiled, pouring them both some tea, as Lia sat down... 'It is no surprise that you are here, my dear..'.. She hands a cup to Lia, and sits down across from her... 'Your brother does not know the full extent of your capabilities, and you have yet to tell him. Why?'

Lia sipped her tea, placing her cup down on the table... 'Because I can't trust him, not right now. Especially after what him and Banner have done..'.. She shook her head... 'If he knew, he'd make a big deal of it, push for me to be on the team..'

'You wonder if it is you, he wants at his side during the battles, or your gifts..'.. The woman gave her an understanding smile... 'And what of the others? Do you feel you can trust them with your secrets?'

Lia spaced out, thinking about it... 'So far, there's only one. I left them my book with a note, in case this doesn't end well. It has everything in there..'.. She sighed... 'Every single thing..'

Lia looked back up at the woman... 'May I stay for the night? I think there's a few things here that could help me. Besides, if I stayed at the tower any longer, I probably would have completely lost myself to the anger'

The woman smiled back at her, picking up her cup... 'Of course my dear, there will always be a room here for you. You were always an exceptional student..'

Lia drank the rest of her tea, grinning... 'With you, Master Mordo, and Wong at the library, I had exceptional teachers. You saved my life, and now I save who I can. The world doesn't know what is going to happen, and I have to end it, before Ultron does some serious damage..'

The sorceress Surpreme smiled across at the young woman. She remembered the day she had come, seeking help, for another. When there was another came, seeking help, the man had set out to attack those that lived in the little village, as he was turned away. Lia had put herself in harms way, protecting the people, and stopping the man.