Forty-Two

She knew she had definitely died and gone to some sort of heaven. She looked up at him, seeing him in control of her, and she was willingly submitting to him. She trusted him, and knew he would never really hurt her. Her whole body was trembling with need for him, the fire in her burning stronger with everything he was doing.

She stayed where she was on her knees as he released her hair. Her eyes never wavered from his, as he dropped his sweats and underwear. She could just see out of her vision, how big and hard he was, and she gulped. What the fuck was she supposed to do with that? No man was actually that big, were they?

Steve smirked down at her, his thumb tracing across her lips before he slid his hand into her hair again, holding her there. Taking himself in his other hand, he stroked slowly, bringing her face closer to him... 'Open you mouth..'.. She did as she was told. Feeling her lips wrap around him, he almost exploded right then. Using his hand on the back of her head, he guided her through the motions. He kept his eyes on her, watching as she licked and sucked.

Lia had neve done this before, but from his reactions, the way he twitched in her mouth, she knew she was doing something right. She took him as deep as she could, almost swallowing him, and she felt him pull on her hair, withdrawing from her mouth.

'My turn..'.. He pulled her to her feet, turning and pushing her down to the bed. Gripping the belt of her robe, he ripped it off, flipping the robe open to expose her body. He leaned over, kissing her hard, tasting himself slightly on her tongue. He didn't think he would enjoy it, but he did. Trailing kisses down her body, he took his time with her.

From what he had read, he could make her beg from kisses alone. He licked and nipped at each breath, sucking her nipple between his teeth, biting slightly. She arched up into him, holding his head to her breasts, urging him to continue. He kept going lower, hearing her whimper. He wanted to hear her beg, so he nipped the inside of her thighs, close to her core. He could see she was soaked, glistening at him, ready to be devoured.

He bit into her thigh, marking her again and she cried out... 'Please, please Captain I need you. Please, its too much..'

He groaned into her thigh, hearing the way she called him Captain. He really hated the title, but hearing how it sounded on her lips, it was the best damn name ever.

'What do you need sweetheart?'... He traced a finger through he folds, blowing on her. She bucked up off the bed, at his touch.

'I need you, in me. Please, I'm aching and I need you to make it stop..'...He heard her gasp and plead. He gave into what she wanted, and began to lick her slowly. She cried out in pleasure, and he held her legs down, slowly picking up his pace. He licked, nipped, bit and sucked, her moans spurring him on. Placing one arm across her lower stomach to hold her down, he took his free and and slid two fingers into her.

'Steve! Please, I-I need..'.. He slipped in a third, curling his fingers and he pumped his hand into her, sucking at her clit. He felt her tighten and then explode over his hand, as she screamed his name.

All his restraint snapped, and he stood, pushing her legs apart with his, the tip of his arousal brushing against her. He kisses her again, so she could taste herself on his tongue. Lining himself up with her, he pulled back, wanting to see her.

Lia gripped onto him, feeling completely lost in bliss. She didn't want him to stop, she needed him. Wrapping a leg around his waist she nodded at him, and he thrust into her hard, and she bit her lip, whimpering at the feeling. He waited a moment, watching her before slowly moving his hips. She had felt the twinge of pain, but now, all she could feel was full blown pleasure.

'Please don't stop, don't hold back. I want everything..'.. Hearing her, he began to increase his pace, hitting her harder. He thrusted into her, letting himself go. He reached and gripped onto her hip, of the leg that was wrapped around him. He could feel the pressure building low within him, knowing he was close to the edge.

'Don't come until I tell you to..'.. He panted out, watching her. Neither one said anything more, as he chased them to their highs. He could see she was trying hard to hold it, and when he felt himself snap, he nodded at her. He felt her tighten around him, pulling him off the edge as the both exploded through their orgasms together.

Steve dropped his head to her shoulder, trying to catch his breath. This was all completely different from the last time he had slept with someone, although, that was back in the 40s. This, all of this, it was new, amazing and perfect.

He pulled back to look at her, seeing her come down from her high. Resting on his elbows either side, he remained inside her. He brushed some of her hair from her face, and kissed her. He put everything he could into that kiss, hoping she would know.

Lia was still in her blissful heaven as he kissed her softly. She gave a contented sigh into his mouth, feeling him twitch inside her. One hand stroked her shoulder and she started giggling. He dropped his head to her chest with a sigh, and feeling his breath on her sensitive skin, sent her further into her giggle fit.

Steve shook his head, and rolled, keeping them connected, so he was now on his back, and she was on top of him... 'Not the reaction I was going for..'

Lia sat buried her face into his chest as he stroked her back. She was fighting her laughter, and ended up making snorting noises.

Steve shook his head again, and began to chuckle at the noises she was making... 'Apparently, doing this right, a woman can be made to purr like a kitten. What does it say about me when you're snorting like a pig?'

Lia peeked up at him, seeing his face and she burst out laughing. She couldn't help herself. She tried to get off him, but he held her tight, smirking at her.

It took a while for her to calm down, but Steve waited patiently... 'So, not that we did that, you're going to stay there and listen, understood?'... He watched her nod at him, her eyes now filling with worry.

'Don't leave me Lia. I can't let you go. I want you to stay here, with me..'... He saw the confusion cross her face as she frowned. He tucked her hair behind her ear, and smiled at her... 'I love you, I think I fell in love with you, the day you walked into the tower, and into my life..'

😘