Six

Lia watched the others in the tower, talking about her, asking questions. Bucky was being defensive and telling them to quit it. She moved around the room, wondering where Tony was. It was a few minutes later, that the Captain stormed in, his face full of anger. She smirked, and leaned against a wall, waiting to hear his thoughts.

'Why is she here?..'.. He stops, folding his arms, and looking around at the others...'She is disrespectful, rude and dangerous. Fury needs to be informed'

'Don't you think you're overreacting Steve? I mean, she hasn't hurt anyone. She was pissed at Tony, and to be honest, it's understandable'... Sam says, frowning at Rogers.

'She has a power we know nothing about. How can we be sure, that she's not dangerous? That she's not here to hurt of kill us?'.... He shoots back.

'I'm only going to say this one Steve..'.. Everyone's head swivels to Pepper, hearing the rage in her tone. It surprised Lia, she had never known Pepper to be angry... 'If I so much as hear you say one more bad word about her, Tony will be the least of your problems, because I will kick your ass, and I won't hold back'

*Fuck me, that was hot*... Lia mentally chuckled. She couldn't make a sound or they would know she was there.

Steve huffed out an irritated breath... 'Pepper, after everything's she's said, you really believe that she's not here to cause a problem?'... He ducked when a glass was thrown at his head.

'I mean it Rogers. I don't care if you're the golden boy, but she's my family, and I won't stand for it. You know nothing about her, or what she's been through. If you don't stop, I will have you begging to be put back in the ice'... Pepper storms off, towards the elevator.

'Holy shit Cap. You are definitely in the dog house. You pissed off Pepper. I don't think any of us have see her angry..'.. Clint stands up, coming to clap Cap on the back... 'Nice knowing you buddy. Gonna miss ya'

Lia couldn't stop the chuckle that escaped her. She knew she had been heard, when confused looks crossed everyone's faces.

'Uh, I'm not the only one who heard that right?'.... Sam put his hand up. Lia put both her hands to her mouth, fighting back the laugh that bubbled up inside her.

Natasha smirked, as if she knew the truth. She shook her head, getting up and walking over to Cap... 'You might want to run. Run fast, run far'

Lia dropped her power, her hands dropping to her sides and she laughed. Seeing everyone spin to her, she leaned back against the wall... 'Barton, Romanoff, I like you two. But you're right, he has got a death wish. Hey Captain..'.. He scowled at her... 'You know, with a suit that tight, I'm surprised those blue balls haven't popped back up inside'

Chuckles broke out as she walked past him, using her power, to sweep his feet out from underneath him. She stops next to him, her hands on her hips and an evil grin on her face... 'Trust me when I say, I'm the least of your worries. Hell, even I'm afraid of Peppers temper. But good luck Cap, you're going to need it'

She walks over to where she had dropped her bag, and turned to Bucky... 'Show me where the rooms are? Then if anyone is free later, I want to hit up a bar. Be good to get to know you all..'.. She looks over at Rogers as he gets to his feet... 'Except you. I'd rather jam rusty nails in my brain than get to know you'