Five

She began from the beginning, telling them about her getting sick and put into cryo sleep. She told them about Howard's plan to wake her up. When she mention the vial of the Captains blood, and the serum, she smirked over at him.

She continued on, giving them a rundown of every experiment and test she endured, right up until they died. That night, she was meant to be in the car with them, but her temper tantrum had destroyed her room. She had taken out a wall.

She told them of Tony, taking guardianship of her, but he just packed her up, and shipped her off to the other side of the country, with a small staff to care for her. She hated him for that. She needed her brother, and he had abandoned her.

She spared no details as she spoke. Looking around at all the faces, she saw an understanding flit across the redhead woman.

'After Tony came out as Iron Man, he kept any trace of me hidden. The shameful secret right?'... She looks at Tony, seeing him with his head down... 'I may have Stark blood running through me, but I am not, and never will be classed as one. My name is Lia Jones..'

She stares at Tony, seeing Pepper nudge him... 'I'm still your sister Tony, but don't ever refer to me as a Stark..'.. She looks around at those present... 'Now that story time is over, how about some introductions, and alcohol'

'Lady Lia..'.. She looks over to see the large blonde man smile at her... 'I am Thor, god of thunder, if you wish for some liquid refreshments, may I offer you some asgardian ale. It is much stronger than your midgardian drinks'

Lia held her hand out, palm up. She focused on her hand, and the glass she had broken, began to repair itself. Pieces floated up from the floor, sitting back into formation, as the cracks disappeared.

Looking back up, and smiling at Thor, she let her glass fly across the room to him, as it sat waiting in front of him.

Thor was stunned as he pulled out his flask, pouring a fair amount. She pulled the glass back, with a smile... 'So, we got Thor, Barnes, Captain... But you four, I have yet to make your acquaintance'... She gestures to the others.

'Oh, I'm Sam, Wilson. Falcon. That one is Clint Barton, Hawkeye..'.. He gestured to Barton, who gave a little wave... 'The redhead is Natasha Romanoff, Black Widow..'

Romanoff gave her a smirk, nodding her head in greeting... 'And by Tony, is Dr Bruce Banner, hulk'

Lia gave them all a warm smile, acknowledging them... 'Its nice to meet you all. Seeing as I came all this way, it would be nice to spend time with Tony's family'

She felt the room shift at the word, knowing it struck a chord with her brother.

'So my Lady, what gifts do you possess?'... Thor asks her, beaming as he drank from his flask.

Lia grinned back, his smile was infectious... 'Aside from being like these two..'.. She flicks a finger between Barnes and the Captain... 'I can manipulate matter, from nothing..'

She waves her hand, swirling it as she created a 3ft replica of Tony's suit. It moved, and danced around the room, causing the others to chuckle, aside from Tony and the Captain. Snapping her fingers, it fell apart, disappearing into dust particles before touching the floor.

'With abilities like that, you should be here with us. Why didn't Fury know about you?'... Lia looks up at Romanoff, giving a wry smile.