Twenty

Lia looked at herself in the mirror, checking the dress. She had pulled her hair to one side with a messy braid, her makeup was flawless and her lips matched her dress. It was short and strappy, just a few inches from her ass, and a slit up both sides, right to her hips. The back had thin straps that criss crossed and the front had a lace V panel down to her belly button. She paired the dress with sparkly strappy heels.

Grinning at herself in the mirror, she knew she'd have the guys drooling. Turning and swaying her hips, she found that the dress moved well, but didn't show anything. Hearing a knock at her door, she called for them to come in.

Turning to the door as it opened, Nat stood in awe, a slow grin forming... 'Wow... You look sensational..'.. She gave Lia a look... 'You planning on having the guys panting over you?'

Lia looked Nat up and down, smirking back... 'Dressed like that, you'll definitely have Bruce blushing..'.. Nat was wearing a black and white dress. Like a white shirt, with a black corset overlay... 'Honeslty woman, you could turn me to the dark side..'... Lia winked at Nat.

Nat shook her head... 'Let's go. I'm sure they're waiting on seeing you..'... Lia walked out into the hallway and turned as Nat closed her door. They linked their arms, and headed for the elevator.

'I told the boys earlier that I'd be wearing no underwear..'.. Nat choked on air, looking at her... 'Let's see if they find out if I am or not..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

The guys stood around by the bar, grabbing drinks and chatting to a few people. Steve kept glancing to the elevator, waiting. He didn't know why he felt so nervous.

'How long does it take for midgardian women to prepare for festivities?..'.. Thor asks, putting a few drops of his ale into his glass.

'I don't know. But I don't think it would take our girls long, they're perfect as it is..'.. Sam says, looking over, to check if they had arrived.

'That's my sister Wilson, don't even go there..'.. Tony says, irritated. Knowing his sister, she would definitely make an entrance in something that would have the guys acting like horny teenagers.

Clint sucked in a breath, and whistled... 'Damn..'.. He was looking past Steve and Tony, and the guys turned to see what he was looking at.

All the guys, aside from Tony all stared at her as she walked in with Nat. Bruce only had eyes for the redhead, and he blushed, seeing how beautiful she looked.

The two women whispered something to each other, and grinned. Clearly they were upto something... 'Hello boys..'.. The two stopped next to the men... 'Would you mind picking your jaws up off the floor, your drool is ruining my shoes..'

Tony snorted a laugh. Yeah, she was definitely his sister. He came over and kissed her cheek... 'You want a drink?'... He raised his hand at the bartender, ordering for her and Nat.

'I want a boat and a paddle. This lot gonna turn this place into a swimming pool if they don't shut their mouths..'.. She gestured to the guys. Nat was amused, for once, they were all speechless. Taking her drink from Tony, Nat went to sit on one of the couches, talking to Rhodey.

'Thanks Tony. So, who here knows who I am?'... She asks, ignoring the guys.

'The team, Rhodey and Hill. I'll introduce you when she arrives..'.. He said, giving the guys a glare.