Forty-One

Lia had enjoyed her night, and when she was ready for bed, she giggled to herself all the way to her room. Thanks to Bucky, she was able to feel the effects of alcohol, helping her to relax more. Stumbling down the hallway, she managed to find her door, and opened it, kicking her shoes off as she walked in.

She shut the door with a kick, stripping her dress off, leaving it on the floor. She hummed to herself as she walked into her bathroom, switching the shower on. She finished stripping off and hopped in. Her mind wandered to the Captain, wondering if he was ok. She felt guilty for how she had been with him, and decided to speak to him tomorrow, before she left. She didn't want to leave things as they were.

------------------------------------------------------------

Steve shut the door behind him quietly, asking for Friday to soundproof the room. He had to talk with her before she left. He locked the door, staying in the shadows of her room, as he heard her in the shower. It wasn't long before the water was shut off, and she got out.

A few minutes later, she walked into her room, and he could hear her muttering to herself. He watched as she took the towel from her hair, dropping it to the floor. He sucked in a breath, seeing her in nothing but a very thin, silk robe. He noticed the wet patches from her hair and body darken, clinging to her.

He saw her spin, clutching her chest, as she found him standing there... 'What the fuck frosty?..'.. She sat on the edge of her bed, taking a few breaths to calm down... 'You make it a habit to sneak into people's rooms? What do you want?'

He didn't answer, at that moment, he couldn't. Her robe had slipped up as she sat down, exposing more of her wet skin. His eyes followed her as she stood, coming over to him. That scowl still on her face as she put her hands on her hips.

'Ok, you deaf now too? Why are you here?  It's not enough to torment me, then kiss me after reading my book. Now you're trying to ease your conscience?..'... She huffed out, running a hand through her wet hair, as he just kept staring at her... 'Just get out, and leave me alone..'

She put her hand out to shove him back, but he gripped her wrist, and spun, pinning her to the wall beside him. She tried to hit him with her other hand, and he caught it, pinning it above her head with her other one. Using one hand to hold her there, his free hand roamed down her side, lightly tracing her robe.

'Be a good girl, and shut the fuck up..'.. Lia whimpered at his tone and his words. She had never heard him speak like that or even really swear.

She watched his eyes go dark, his free hand now sliding up under her robe. Her heart was racing at the situation, and she couldn't help but wonder if she was actually dreaming.

'Let me g-..'.. He cut off her words, kissing her hard. His tongue swept across her lips and she moaned giving him entrance to her mouth. She felt his hand slide around, gripping her ass, as he pressed into her. She gave in, not caring if it was real or not, she just wanted him.

Steve felt her fingers dig into the hand that held her wrists above her head, and her body trembling against him. He wanted to talk but seeing her as she was, he couldn't lose her, and wanted to show her, exactly what she meant to him.

His hand slid from her ass as he kissed her, his fingers lightly brushing her skin, as his hand came around her front. Her body responded to him, and her legs opened slightly for him. He slipped his hand between her legs, feeling her so wet, and he knew it wasn't from her shower. As he skimmed across her core, she whimpered into his mouth, and he pulled back to look at her.

A slow smirk crossed his lips, seeing her bruised from his kisses, her skin flushed with heat and her eyes full of desire. He kept her hands pinned above her head, watching her, as he slipped a finger into her.

Her gasps spurred him on, as he slipped in another... 'Tell me to stop sweetheart, and I will..'

Lia couldn't speak, form sentences or even a single thought aside from the searing desire that was screaming through her right now. She watched him, seeing how he was just filled the fire within her. She shook her head at him, trying to speak.

He leaned in, nipping at her neck, down to her shoulder. He sunk his teeth in, marking her as his, and her moans were cutting through his restraint... 'I need your words sweetheart..'

Hearing him growl at her, pushed her to speak... 'No, I-I don't want you to stop..'

She felt his breath on her neck, as it tickled her sensitive skin... 'Good girl..'

Steve pulled back, watching her face as his hand stroked her. He curled his fingers slightly, and she gasped louder, bucking on his hand. He chuckled, seeing her like this. He could feel she was close, and removed his hands from her.

Lia whimpered at the loss of him within her, and he let her hands go... 'W-Why?'... Was all she could say at the moment her brain was still struggling to come to terms that he was even in her room, let alone touching her.

She felt him grab her chin, holding her there to watch as he licked his fingers clean. That sent her over the edge, clenching her thighs together, as an orgasm hit her.

Steve watched her reaction, smirking... 'Did you just come without permission?'... He saw her blush, and bite her lip as she nodded at him. Pulling her close, one hand slid up into her hair, pulling her head back slightly... 'Oh sweetheart, the things I'm going to do to you for that..'

Lia swore she melted right then and there. If he wasn't holding her right now, she would be a puddle on the floor. He turned a little, walking her backwards, until she felt her bed behind her. Spinning her, so he was now with his back to the bed, he kept his hand in her hair, pushing her to her knees.

This was a side he never knew he had. After reading her book, he had gone online, and read other books about how women liked men to be these days, and found a lot that made him blush, but acting it out here, with her, it just felt right. He could see it in her eyes, everything he was doing, she was enjoying. If she told him to stop, he would. He would never go too far with her, she was still a virgin, for now.

🥵