Fourteen

Lia was having fun, laughing and teasing Clint. He was right, he never missed, but she did, once. He had played dirty, and distracted her. Her arrow ended up, 10ft above the target, embedded in the wall.

'That's your fault Barton!'... She laughed, coming over to stand with him. She slapped his arm with her free hand... 'I'd say that's a forfeit..'

Clint laughed at her stopping playfully... 'If you can't handle distractions, how will handle being in the middle of a fight?'

She scoffed at him... 'I highly doubt anyone will be making sex noises in a fight'

The two headed back to the armoury, returning the bows and arrows... 'You did good. What would you want to use on the mission?..'.. He asked her, taking his quiver off.

Lia looked around at them all, but nothing was jumping out at her... 'Hm, I don't know. You use bow and arrows. Tony has his suit, Thor has his hammer. Sam his wings, Cap his shield..'.. She looks over at Clint, seeing him sat on a crate... 'What do Bucky and Nat have?'

'Nat uses her Widow bites and guns, Buck got his arm and guns. They both fight really good too. Is there anything you've thought of or used before, that you liked?'

Lia thought about it and smiled... 'When fights would happen in my bar, I would use the pool cues and knock sense into the idiots who thought it would be fun to redecorate the place..'.. She folded her arms... 'Got anything like that?'

Clint chuckled at her, and got up. He walked over to a wall, reaching down to a case on the floor. Opening it, he pulled out a two batons.

'These were Nats but she no longer uses them. You can use them like this, or..'.. he brought them together and twisted, locking them in place, like a staff... 'Like this..'.. He held it out to her, seeing her giddy smile... 'Give it a try'

Lia took it from him, and headed back out into the training room, as it had more space. She stood in a stance, and began spinning it in her hands. She liked the weight, it moved so easily. She began to spin and flip, twisting it around her body.

Clint watched her moved, he was impressed... 'I just thought, why didn't you create one with your power?'

She flipped around, spinning it behind her back in the air. She lands on her feet, holding it at her side as she faced him... 'Because I'd have to keep focused, and it would drain me. Having an actual one to hand is better'

Clint nodded at her, as she walked back over... 'Its a shame we didn't meet you sooner, could've used your help against Loki'

Lia laughed, nudging him... 'Yeah well, if I was there, he wouldn't have been able to open that portal in the first place'

'Ouch, thanks'... He laughed back, just as the door opened in front of them.

'Damn, anyone would think you're stalking me frosty..'.. She claps Clint on the back... This stick is good, I'll keep it in my room, just in case chilly here, wants to swap out the one that's up his ass..'

She brushed past Steve, not looking at him. She heard Clint cough, to cover a laugh. She didn't care, he was really getting on her nerves. He didn't even know her, yet he was treating her like an enemy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Steve wanted to let rip on some punching bags again, but Tony had told him to take it easy. He decided to come to the training room, and throw his shield about instead. He just didn't expect to see her flirting with Clint. She was doing that with all the guys, and Nat.