Four

Tony was sat with Pepper, talking with the team. It was a rare occasion, where everyone was mission free. He looked around at his family, seeing them all relaxed.

Romanoff and Barton were teaching Thor how to play poker, Bruce was writing in his notebook on the other couch, and Cap was with Wilson and Barnes at the pool table.

Those two had become a part of the team, after the fall of SHIELD last year. It had taken time and patience and a lot of trust and work, but Barnes had finally been cleared and pardoned of his past.

It had shocked Tony, when Barnes instantly came to him, telling him that the Winter Soldier was responsible for his parents death. But seeing Barnes breakdown crying, pleading with Tony to end his life, because he felt he deserved it, Tony knew that the two were not the same people.

It took months, but Tony had come to an understanding. Barnes was a victim, and had no control over what he did. They many not be the best of friends, but they were friendly with one another.

Tony kissed Pepper on the side of the head, watching her as she answered emails on her computer, sitting in her lap... 'Think we can sneak off?'... He whispered in her ear.

Pepper smirked, her eyes still on her screen. He leaned in to whisper again... 'I'll do that thin-..'

'ANTHONY..'

'Shit..'... Tony looked around, fear now setting in, knowing she was there.

'EDWARD..'

'Fuck!..'.. Tony looked to Pepper, seeing her shake her head at him. He quickly stood up, summoning his suit, ready to run.

'STARK!'..

'Bye'... His suit quickly attached to him, as he ran for the window. He knew he only had seconds. Just as he thought he could jump out, something caught around his legs, causing him to hit the floor, face first.

'Where the fuck do you think you're going asshole?'... Tony sighed, as he heard Pepper snigger. He felt himself being dragged backwards, to the person who had caught him.

He could feel the anger radiate from her, as she came to the side and kicked him over onto his back, staring down at him, with her hands on her hips.

His mask flipped open, as he looked up to the dark haired woman with fire burning in her green eyes... 'Long time no see. Did you miss me?'... He quipped.

Tony heard the air whistle, knowing Cap just threw his shield. He watched as she caught it, not taking her eyes from him.

'Let him go!'... Caps voice echoed through the room, as he took a stance.

Tony saw her smirk down at him, before lauching the shield back at its owner without looking. Tony turned his head, seeing Cap duck, the shield now embedded in the wall behind him.

Tony sighed...'Can you not destroy my tower?'

The woman looked down at him, raising an eyebrow...'I think I have every right to destroy it, after you fucked up my life Stark!'

'You're a Stark too..'.. He watched her scoff in disgust, as she held her hand out to him, he took it, as she pulled him to his feet.

Tony looked around at the other Avengers, who all looked shocked as to what just happened. Tony sighs in defeat, shaking his head as he walks back over to Pepper...'Everyone, meet my sister'... He gestures to the woman who had stormed in.

'I want a drink dipshit. Think its the least I deserve after what you've done'... She grits out at him. Pepper just smiles, walking over to the woman, pulling her in for a hug.