61 - The End

Jiho POV, 3 years later

- Changbin, hurry the fuck up or I'll leave witho it you! - I shouted from the living room.

- Chill out, Ji, we have plenty of time. - He groaned back from the bathroom, where he was busy styling his hair.

- We don't, so hurry up. You look ugly either way. - I joked, cracking a victorious smile when I heard his stomps walk towards me.

- Fuck your, Ji. - He glared at me, entering the living room to put his shoes on. - You're lucky I love you. - He commented, making me laugh.

- Come on, baby, you know I love to tease you. - I kissed him before walking out of the door.

We were directed to the entrance ceremony of our uni, which was going to be held at the main building's auditorium.

- Are Felix and Chan there yet? - Changbin asked while driving.

- They should, Hyunjin texted me he saw their car parked outside. -

Yeji, Seungmin, Jisung and Felix also had gotten into Busan's university, while Hyunjin had been accepted into the Busan's school of arts.

That only left out Jeongin.

And that was why we were directed to the entrance ceremony. He had been accepted too, and that would have been his first year.

We parked the car right outside, walking inside to join the rest.

- Have you spotted him yet? - I asked Felix as soon as I saw him, feeling like a proud mom at her child's recital.

- He's down there, in the middle. - He pointed to the crowd, and it didn't take me long to spot his pink hair.

I smiled fondly, admiring our little maknae talking with his soon-to-be classmates.

- Are you going to look at our child like that when it'll be their first day of school? - Changbin joked, his breath fanning over my neck.

I punched him playfully, smiling.

- Shut up! - I kissed him sweetly, then taking a seat next to the others.

- We're here, sorry guys! - Minho and Jisung joined us, panting for having run their way there.

- We're sorry, I couldn't find the car keys. - Jisung explained, his lips red and swollen, cheeks flushed.

- Yeah, sure... - Felix chuckled, earning a punch from Jisung.

- Guys, shut up, it's starting! - Chan announced, smiling fondly at Jeongin.

When his name was called, we let out shouts of encouragement, Jeongin blushing in embarrassment.

After one more infinite hour, the ceremony finally came to an end.

Our maknae immediately ran to us, engulfing us all in a tight hug.

- I love you guys! - He squeezed our bodies tighter, then letting us go to turn to Yeji. - And I love you. - He leaned down to kiss her passionately, the two of them smiling in the kiss.

- Alright, what should we do now? - Hyunjin asked, protectively wanting to cut short his sister's intimate moment.

- Ice cream? - Minho suggested.

- Sounds good. - We all smiled, walking outside.

- Baby... - Changbin whined, clinging onto me in search for attention.

- Yes, Binnie? - I smiled softly, getting lost in his eyes.

- Have I ever told you I love you? - He asked with a wide grin on his face, making me chuckle.

- Two minutes ago, actually. - I replied, enjoying his eyes rolling in annoyance.

We walked silently for a few more minutes, our hands interlocking.

- Binnie? - I called, and he immediately turned towards me.

- What's wrong? - He asked with a soft and caring tone after seeing my wet eyes.

- Thank you. - I managed to mutter out.

- For what? - He tilted his head in confusion, eyebrows furrowing.

- For letting me see behind the curtain. -

He smiled softly, picking me up to share a passionate kiss, everything else becoming unimportant.

- It was the best decision I've ever made. -

•••

A/N
You guys I can't believe this story has ended.
There is no words to explain how thankful I am to you for having stuck with me this whole time, ily so so much🫶🏻

Also, quick self-promotion

A couple of week ago I started a smut/fluff compilation, and there are a couple of Changbin one shots you might like :)
Go to my profile to find it, I would really appreciate if you let me know what you think