49 - 🔞

His eyes shot open at my gesture, but soon closed, giving into the feeling. I could feel him smile softly against my lips. A happy and relieved smile, one which I wanted to see every day.

We parted, his eyes slowly fluttering open to analyze my expression in search for any type of discomfort.

He still had that cute smile of his plastered on his face. I would have paid gold to see him smile like that for every second of my life.

- Your kisses feel like heaven, Seungminnie. - He said cheekily, chuckling shyly and looking away.

His cheeks turned red at his own words, his hands meeting to fidget nervously with his rings.

I wasn't feeling any different. I could feel my cheeks and ears burn under the heat of shyness, my body slowly growing aware of the position it was in: straddling his lap as he sat against a wall of his studio, only us in the huge room.

- I-It felt very good, Hyunjin. - I fought back a smile, still avoiding his gaze. - Thank you. -

His hand once again made its way up to my jaw, gently lifting it up so that our gazes could meet.

- Thank you for giving me a chance. - He replied, his happy smile making his way back on his lips.

Only the sight of it was enough for me to throw myself on his lips again, wanting to see it over and over again.

Our mouths moved together as we tasted each other, both of our eyes closed to avoid any distraction. We only wanted to focus on each other.

- M-Minnie... - Hyunjin breathed out, making me hum without breaking the sweet kiss. - C-Can I touch you? - He asked with an uncertain tone.

- W-Where? - I asked against his lips, knowing that I wasn't ready for him to touch me in my most sensitive area just yet.

- Wherever you want... but I want to feel you. - He said, letting out a whimper once I unconsciously tugged at his lower lip, biting it gently.

I took ahold of his wrists, guiding his hands slowly to rest on my waist, his fingers immediately feeling up my shape eagerly.

His thumb brushing against my slightly exposed skin made me rut my hips forward, our clothed dicks coming in contact.

We both let out heavy exhales of pleasure, my hips unconsciously starting to slowly grind on him.

He let out a few whimpered moans, his hands gripping onto my waist slightly more firmly to cope with the pleasure washing over him.

- M-Minnie... I love you so much... - Hyunjin whispered against my lips once we parted, my movements coming to a stop for a little while.

We locked gazes, my stomach contorting and twirling as butterflies started populating it. His eyes staring deep into mine made my heart skip too many beats, his words heating up my skin.

The way he worried about and took care of me, how he would look at me, everything about him seemed to collide in creating a weird feeling which had my heart restless.

- Hyunjin, I... - I hesitated, never having said that word to anybody. - ...I love you too. -

Once again, I found myself kissing him, grinding onto his lap as the friction between our dicks grew exponentially, both of us getting harder by the second.

- H-Hyunjin... - I whispered against this lips. - Touch me more. - I pleaded him, one of my hands guiding his to rest on my ass, which he was quick in exploring.

He gently squeezed my flesh, making me moan in his mouth, embarrassment flushing my skin red, but he didn't seem to notice, too intent on exploring my mouth and skin.

- Min... how far do you want to take it? - He asked, momentarily parting from me to scan my features.

There were a few moments of silence during which I pondered my options, not being able to avert my gaze from his lovesick expression, his eyes fighting to remain open.

- The furthest. - I replied as I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

I felt like an enormous weight had been lifted off my shoulders. I would have replaced my worst memory with a better one. I was going to do it and overcome my fear.

Hyunjin's mouth morphed into a smile, his body leaning in to peck me on my lips before going rest back on the wall behind him.

- Do you want to have a safe word? - He asked, his hands slowly caressing my thighs.

I nodded, thinking deeply.

- C-Cupcakes. - He nodded back in understanding, smiling softly.

We didn't say anything else before my hands made their way to unbutton his shirt, slowly revealing his spotless white skin and toned core.

My mouth salivated at the sight as he threw the shirt somewhere in the room, allowing me to drool over his body as he sat back with a proud smirk on his face.

- Take your time, I am not going anywhere. - He joked, his hands squeezing my thighs and ass eagerly.

I rolled my eyes, deciding to fluster him back.

I removed my cardigan and shirt, throwing it away as well, smirking back when his mouth fell slightly open. He admired every inch of my body, both our limbs heating up as the desire to touch all over each other's skin grew.

- Take a picture, it lasts longer. - I giggled, getting him out of his trance.

- Not funny. - He replied, though his smile betrayed his words.

We both attacked each other's lips, while my right hand slowly trailed down his torso and abdomen to palm him through his pants.

I felt him twitch under my touch as he let out a moan, his hands gripping more firmly on my thighs.

- F-Fuck, Min... - He moaned at the sensation, his hands moving to my front and approaching my crotch, but not touching it just yet. - C-Can I? - He asked, and I was quick in nodding, not leaving his lips for a second.

His hand came in contact with the fabric covering my dick, a tingling sensation spreading from it to the rest of my body.

We broke the kiss, our hands still working on each other's sensitive areas.

- Hyunjin... - I was hesitant in asking, not knowing what he felt towards it, since we had never crossed the topic. - Can I bottom? -