42

- Hyunjin's gonna love this. - Changbin stated with a giggle, Chan, Minho and Jisung bursting out laughing.

Yeji's face went pale as soon as she heard Hyunjin's name.

However, she couldn't even say anything that the doorbell rang once again, Changbin immediately letting Seungmin and Hyunjin inside.

- Hey guys, how are y... - The tallest stopped on his tracks, eyes wide open as he stared at Yeji confused. - What are you doing here? -

Yeji's cheeks became even paler when their gazes met.

- I-I'm here with J-Jeongin. - She stuttered, taking a step back.

Hyunjin turned angrily to the youngest, brows furrowed and a dark glare.

- Who told you you could date my sister? -

Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and I gasped, Felix and I immediately laughing.

Jeongin took a step back, frightened.

- I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't know... - The poor boy looked terrified. - W-We're not d-dating... - Before he could continue, he was interrupted by an annoyed Yeji.

- Hyunjin, stop acting like this! - She suddenly spoke, making all of us focus on her.

- I'm your twin brother, it's my duty to protect you. - Hyunjin argued back, crossing his arms.

- Protect me from what, exactly? - Yeji glared back. - Jeongin, who's the sweetest guy you could ever meet? Do me a favor and stop acting as if I don't have feelings. - Yeji said, going to take Jeongin's hand, who by that time had sat on the couch with big puppy eyes.

- You dare mistreat her, and you are dead. - Hyunjin said to Jeongin, who aggressively nodded in return.

- Are you done now? - Yeji crossed her arms, glaring at her brother.

- Yes, I'm done, let the party begin. - Hyunjin said with a bright smile on his face, completely contrasting with his previous behavior.

•••

Seungmin POV

We started chatting, all of us wanting to get to know Yeji better.

I observed her features, unable to break my gaze from her. She really was pretty, and she looked like Hyunjin as well...

- Minnie, what are you thinking of? - Hyunjin said as he wrapped his hands around my waist, peppering my neck with sweet kisses, making me giggle at the ticklish sensation.

- Nothing, Jinnie, I was just thinking about your painting of Yeji that you showed me that day. -

- Yeah, I haven't shown it to her yet. - He replied, going to look at his sister, who was talking to Jiho and Chan while she held Jeongin's hand.

- Do you really think Jeongin won't treat her well? - I asked him, not believing his distrust in the younger.

He chuckled, shaking his head.

- I'm sure he will. But my sister can be a little too much sometimes, so we'll see how it goes. -

This time, it was my turn to snicker.

- Too much like you? - I raised my eyebrows teasingly, and he reciprocated the gaze.

- Not even close. - He giggled, burying his face in the crook of my neck as he inhaled my scent.

I couldn't help but feel reassured and comforted by his touch, something about him made me feel at ease.

- Lovebirds, come play with us. - Jisung shouted from the other side of the living room, where everybody had gathered, sitting in a circle.

- What are we playing? - Hyunjin asked as we joined them.

- Never have I ever. - Minho replied with a smirk.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, annoyed.

- What are we, middle schoolers? -

- Shut up, Hwang, and play. - Yeji glared at him.

Once again, Hyunjin rolled his eyes, groaning but nodding.

- Everybody take some alcohol from the counter there. - Jiho said, pointing at the kitchen.

- There's minors! - Chan protested, but was only met with a glare coming from all said minors.

- Alright, I'm gonna start. - Felix announced, smiling excitedly. - Never have I ever had a pet. -

Chan, Minho, Jisung and the Hwang twins drank, while Changbin rolled his eyes at the banality of the sentence.

- Lame... - He protested.

- Then why don't you say one? - Felix glared at the older challengingly.

- Never have I ever kissed a guy. - Changbin said, staring right into Felix's eyes as he smirked.

Everybody but Changbin, Jeongin, Hyunjin and I drank.

- Who did you kiss? - Hyunjin suddenly asked to Yeji.

- None of your business, Hwang. - She glared at him, turning to Jeongin soon after.

The younger smiled, squeezing her hand while lowering his head, shyly smiling.

- Jeongin, I swear... - Hyunjin started with a threatening tone, but was soon cut off by Yeji.

- Enough. - She sternly said, making her twin shut up. - I will go next. - She said, Hyunjin's eyes still fixed on her. - Never have I ever had sex. -

I stared at the glass in front of me, anxiously thinking on whether to drink or not. Nobody in the room except Hyunjin knew of my rape, and I did not want to let them know. At the same time, it felt wrong to hide such an important thing from them. They needed to know why I panicked every time sex was brought up.

My hand slowly and shakily made its way towards it, but Hyunjin's hand interlocked my fingers right away, swiftly moving my hand away from the glass and placing it on his lap instead.

I looked up at him with scared eyes, still terrified about the idea of talking of my rape out loud in front of them.

He was smiling warmly, squeezing my hand and gently rubbing my skin comfortingly. He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

- It's okay, Seungminnie, you don't need to feel forced to tell them now. - He squeezed my hand once again, making me nod in understanding, a thankful smile on my face.

His words warmed my heart.