41

Back to Jiho's POV - present time

It was Friday, and I had invited them all to my house.

Changbin and I had spent the past couple of days cleaning it and making it cuter and more welcoming. It finally felt like home again.

Changbin and I were lazily slumped on the couch, waiting for everybody to come.

My phone suddenly dinged, a notification from Jeongin popping up on the screen.

Innie baby
Hey Jiho, can I bring a friend?

Me
Of course you can, Innie!
Who is this person?😏

Innie baby
She's a girl I met a few days after I moved, she's very sweet🥰

Me
I can sense some feelings...😏

I laughed entertained at the screen, Changbin peeking at our conversation.

- Jeongin got a girlfriend? - He asked with a wide smirk on his face.

- We'll tease him later, Changbin, don't worry. - I giggled, going back to texting Jeongin.

Innie baby
Maybe... ^_^

Me
I can't wait to meet her, then ;)

I cooed at the phone, shoving it back in my pocket and starting to play with Changbin's hair.

- Ji, have you sent any application to any university? - Changbin asked, turning towards me.

I nodded, meeting his gaze.

- I applied for scholarships at the universities in Busan and Seoul. How about you? -

- I haven't sent any application yet, but I think I'll apply to the same. - He smiled, his hand going to pat and squeeze my thigh.

He pecked my lips, our kiss soon turning more heated.

I climbed onto his lap, our tongues battling and exploring each other's mouths. His hands trailed down from my waist to my ass to squeeze it, a whimper leaving my mouth.

We parted for a little while to admire each other's features, my hand caressing his cheek.

Suddenly, he chuckled, shaking his head and smiling entertained, leaving me confused.

- What? - I tilted my head, not understanding what he was laughing for.

- Sorry, I just remembered that day at my house when you sat on me like this. -

My cheeks flushed red, embarrassed at the memory.

He leaned in to whisper into my ear seductively, his hands once again groping my ass.

- You have no idea how much I wanted to fuck you that day... - He started leaving a trail of kisses on my neck, nibbling on my earlobe every once in a while and sending shivers down my spine.

- W-What is stopping you from doing it now? - I whispered, throwing my head back, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

- This is what is stopping me. - Changbin glared at the door, clearly pissed off.

I cleared my throat, going to sit back on the couch as he stood up, fixing his dick inside his pants so that his obvious bulge wouldn't show that much, opening the door soon after.

- Sorry to interrupt your make out session. - Minho spoke, pushing Changbin to the side to make his way inside, my boyfriend glaring at him.

- Baby, be kind! - Jisung scolded the older while being dragged to the couch by his boyfriend.

They sat next to me, Minho forcing Jisung to sit on his lap.

- I am very kind, Jisungie, what are you talking about? - Minho faked an offended expression, smiling unapologetically at Changbin soon after.

I smiled entertained at their exchange, Changbin shaking his head and making his way towards me, but soon the doorbell rang again.

He rolled his eyes, going to open the door again, this time revealing Chan and Felix, cutely holding hands and smiling.

- Hi guys! - Chan warmly greeted, Felix immediately rushing towards me to hug me.

- This place is so beautiful, you made it look so cute! - Felix stated as he looked around the living room, scanning the fairy lights and all the plants I had bought to give some life to the apartment.

- Back off from my girlfriend, Felix. - Changbin warned him, sitting on the couch and taking me onto his lap.

- Can't I even talk to my best friend? - Felix raised his brows, crossing his arms challenging.

- No, I don't trust you. - Changbin glared at the younger.

- And why is that? - Felix asked, growing annoyed.

- You two kissed. - Changbin replied nonchalantly.

- You two did what?! - Chan shouted as Felix groaned, hiding his face in his hands to cover his blushing cheeks.

- They kissed. - Changbin reinforced with a smirk.

- When?! Why did I not know?! - Chan was shocked, his mouth agape, fearing he might have gotten cheated on.

- In seventh grade, before I even realized I was gay! - Felix defended himself, glaring at Changbin. - Why did you bring that up?! -

My boyfriend snickered, very much entertained by the whole situation.

- Come on, you know I like teasing people. -

Felix only glared at him, opening his mouth to say something, but he was stopped by the doorbell ringing.

He turned, opening the door and revealing Jeongin followed by a very pretty girl.

- Hey guys, I wanted to bring my friend, I hope it's not a problem... - Jeongin shyly said, making his way inside.

They both entered the apartment, the girl shyly bowing before being introduced by Jeongin to the rest of us.

- This is Hwang Yeji, she's a junior at our high school. - The girl bowed again, but only earned entertained giggles.

- Are you guys dating? - Changbin asked all of a sudden, a wide smirk on his face.

- W-We've gone on a few dates, but we're not official. - Jeongin nervously replied, Yeji's face turning red. - W-Why? -

- Hyunjin's gonna love this. -