58 - 🔞

Jiho POV

We were calmly chatting in the gym, observing the various performances Chan had put together.

My back was pressed against Changbin's chest, my head resting on his shoulder as he whispered cute lovesick words in my ear.

- This dress is perfect for you, Ji. You look mesmerizing. - He peppered my neck with chaste kisses, his hands rubbing and squeezing my waist protectively.

- Too bad you're gonna be taking it off tonight. - I smirked, sending him a wink.

Both of us laughed at my words, but I could feel a growing presence pressing on my lower back.

- How much longer do I have to wait for that? - He questioned, his kisses on my neck suddenly converting into something more heated.

- How much longer can you hold on for? - I asked back, smirking once again. I loved seeing him so needy and desperate for me.

- Not much longer, if your ass keeps on brushing against my dick like that. - I chuckled, shaking my head and trying to take a step forward to separate myself from him, but he had other plans.

His hands gripped on my waist to force me to stay as he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

- Should we try out the school bathrooms just like we said some days ago? - I chuckled at that, but got no time to reply because he was already dragging me out of the crowd into an unknown direction.

He locked us in a stall in a bathroom far from the gym, the both of us giggling as our hands roamed all over our bodies, our lips kissing each other's exposed skin.

He started to undo my dress, his fingers skillfully dragging down the zipper while he bit and licked the skin of my neck.

I threw my head back, letting out moans even if I tried to keep the sounds down, still afraid that someone walking by could hear us.

Before I knew it, my dress was on the floor and Changbin had bent me over the toilet before crouching down on the floor, blowing on my already dripping slit.

He licked it, forcing me to moan loudlier that I intended, already whining and wanting more than just a few licks.

He smirked, his tongue running again against my pussy and collecting my juices, tasting me throughly before moving to my clit.

I let my sounds free, not caring about anything else than how much I wanted to cum from his skilled mouth.

However, a moan coming from a few stalls down the bathroom brought me back to reality.

I swiftly turned my head towards Changbin. He had the biggest smirk spread across his face as he kept on kneeling behind me, one hand still on my ass, spreading it open for better access.

He brought his index in front of his lips, wanting me to stay silent, before he returned to eating me out.

I bit my bottom lip to avoid whimpering in pleasure as I approached my orgasm, my hips rutting backwards in need for more friction.

Changbin sucked a few more seconds before he inserted one finger in my heat. With just a single curl, he sent me over the edge, my legs trembling as I came on his face and finger.

He lapped up my juices, moaning at the taste, almost overstimulating me.

He stood up, immediately starting to remove his belt and leaning close to my ear.

- I don't like the idea of the other two hearing your pretty moans, so keep your sounds down or you'll get punished. - He growled lowly in a whisper.

I nodded as he forcefully shoved two of his fingers in my mouth before thrusting into me, giving me absolutely no time to adjust as he started moving.

I sucked in his digits to avoid letting out sounds as much as possible while he railed me from behind, his pace never faltering.

He would grunt lowly from time to time, the sound of skin slapping filling the whole bathroom.

Drool dropped down my chin as we both approached our orgasm, our breaths becoming unstable.

He removed his fingers from my mouth only to let them travel down to my neck, squeezing it lightly and enjoying my broken moans.

His thrusts became suddenly sloppy before he pulled out, painting my arched back with his cum.

He didn't even give me time to process the whole situation that he had already inserted two of his fingers inside me, aiding my orgasm.

I could barely stand as he wiped me clean and put the dress back on me, peppering my skin with kisses and whispering sweet praises in my ear.

We opened the stall door, giggling at our little escapade, but suddenly halting our steps.

- What the fuck are you two doing here? - Minho questioned, a very red and embarrassed Jisung hiding behind him.

- Ah, so that was you... - Changbin smirked, eyeing the two of them up and down before starting to walk out of the bathroom as if nothing happened.

I turned to send the other couple an apologetic smile, but Changbin had other plans in mind.

- By the way, Jisung, you moan like a girl. - Was all he said before finally dragging me out of the bathroom, leaving behind a very flustered and dumbfounded Minsung.