39

- Is that a fucking hickey?! - Seungmin rushed towards me, inspecting my neck before glaring at Changbin, who stood behind me, hands shoved in his pockets.

My face became pale. I hadn't even noticed he had left a hickey, too in a rush that morning to even look at myself in the mirror.

- You left a hickey! - I turned to Changbin, hitting him on the arm, my cheeks flushing red with embarrassment.

- So what? - He smirked teasingly while proudly staring at the dark spot on my skin. - This way I know where to aim next time. - He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

I was shocked, the words stuck in my throat due to the amount of self-consciousness I had gained once Seungmin pointed out that hickey.

- You two had sex? - Chan asked, standing still and awkwardly next to Felix.

- Is that any of your business? - Changbin glared at him. - And don't act like you two didn't fuck as well. We all know you did. -

Both Chan's and Felix's cheeks turned red, both of them staring at the floor, hoping they could disappear.

- I didn't. - I said, meeting Felix's eyes just as he showcased a small, shy smile, nodding.

Naturally, all our heads turned to Hyunjin and Seungmin, the only couple in the group who apparently hadn't shared any kind of lustful moment together yet.

- N-No, we didn't... - Seungmin held his hands up in defense, shaking his head profusely as if we had threatened him.

- We want to wait for the right time, we are actually taking it slow. - Hyunjin stated, turning towards Chan and Felix as he stressed those two words, giggling.

- Yah! Guys, stop it! - Chan shouted, hiding behind Felix, trying to shield himself from all the embarrassment.

The bell rang, everybody going their own way, still smiling at the previous exchange.

I harshly elbowed Changbin on the stomach, making him flinch and hold his abdomen in pain.

- What was that for?! - He asked, his voice only managing to come out in a pained whisper.

- That was for leaving this mark on my neck without even telling me. - I said as I kept on walking towards our class.

- I told you I couldn't restrain myself! - Changbin caught up with me by jogging a little. - You know I can never resist you, Ji... - His arm sneaked around my waist, his mouth pecking my cheek and neck a couple of times, sending shivers down my spine.

- Stop it or we're gonna have sex in the school bathrooms. - I warned him, chuckling but not stopping to walk.

- I wouldn't mind... I'd do it everywhere with you. - He whispered in my ear.

- Changbin, stop it! - I playfully pushed him away, both of us laughing.

We entered the class, taking our seats and waiting for the rest of the people to join us.

I sat on Changbin's lap, playing with his black hair while his hand warmly wrapped around my waist.

Hongjoong entered the class, silently walking to his desk and sitting down, far away from us.

- I hope you liked my friends, aren't they nice? - Changbin evilly smirked at him.

Hongjoong looked at him with scared puppy eyes before quietly lowering his gaze, fixing it on his notes.

- Next time I'll have them beat you up. - My boyfriend smiled evilly, looking at the other, wanting to enjoy to the fullest the view of a terrified Hongjoong.

I turned to Changbin with a judging gaze, eyebrows furrowed.

- Stop terrifying people. - I gritted between my teeth, whispering.

- Never, if they keep on acting like assholes. -

- You're being the only asshole now. - I spat back, standing up from his lap to sit at my desk.

I saw Changbin sigh, massaging his temples in deep thought for a while before he stood up.

He walked to Hongjoong's desk, resting his fists on the table, staring at the older.

- I don't forgive you for anything you said, you still did know nothing of what you were talking about. - Hongjoong slowly raised his eyes to meet those of my boyfriend, almost whimpering in fear. - But... I'm sorry I scared you this much. I just want you to learn that you shouldn't be talking about stuff you don't know. -

Changbin walked back to his desk, massaging his temples again while staring at the floor.

I couldn't help but smile at him.

•••

We walked out of the school hand in hand, discussing about the last topic of class, still excited about the upcoming test of that Friday.

- So have you thought about moving in with us? - He asked once we reached his car, squeezing my hand.

- Binnie, I don't know... - I sighed, looking away in the distance.

His hands trailed up and down my arms comfortingly, a warm smile on his face.

- It's okay, Ji... but just know that my mom would love to have you around. I already talked to her and she said you can have your own room or you can share it with me if you want. -

My heart warmed at his words.

- You told your mom? - I chuckled. I could have never asked my parents such thing. - Does she even know we're dating? - I asked, and he nodded with a wide grin.

- She already knew I liked you, so... - He shrugged his shoulders, looking away.

- How long have you been liking me for? -