55

Yeji smirked at the younger boy, running inside the house.

The taller was screaming and shouting at his twin sister to let him go, but to no avail.

- I said let me go, I'm not ready! Seungmin's gonna be too handsome, I need time to mentally prepare myself! -

His voice was audible even if the two hadn't even come down the stairs yet, Seungmin becoming a blushing mess and hiding behind Changbin.

- I said let me go, Yeji, I need to... - His voice cut off when he was placed right in front of the door, where a very handsome and flustered Seungmin stood.

- H-Hi, Jinnie... - Seungmin whispered out, his voice barely making it out of his mouth.

Hyunjin's breath was stuck in his throat, no sound coming out of him. His eyes were fixed on the younger's, hands fidgeting.

- M-Min... - The older breathed out.

All of a sudden, Hyunjin threw himself on Seungmin, starting a heated kiss, cupping his cheeks and breathing heavily.

- Get a room you two! - Jeongin shouted, being the only one capable at the time to say anything.

None of us had ever seen them kiss, nor share anything more intimate than a couple of hugs.

After hearing a few gasps coming from our mouths, the two parted, looking at us as if they had just murdered someone.

- Y-Yeah... - Seungmin muttered out. - We've kinda been dating for a little while now... - He scratched the back of his neck while trying to explain himself.

- And you never told us?! - I exclaimed with eyes wide from shock

- I-I mean... sorry I guess? - Hyunjin chuckled, pecking Seungmin on his forehead before walking to his car, both of them sitting inside, ready to leave.

•••

We drove to the school, where a huge mass of cars was parked, teenagers standing everywhere.

Everybody was either wearing red or white, many girls with elegant dresses and sparkly jewelry.

As we all made our way inside where Minho, Jisung, Chan and Felix were waiting for us, we bumped into Hongjoong, who was with a group of a few other friends.

- Hey, Hongjoong, how are you? - I warmly smiled at him, leaving him confused.

- Jiho?! Is that you? - He eventually smiled back, proceeding to introduce his group of friends to us. - These are Seonghwa, San, Jongho and Wooyoung. - They all bowed politely, showcasing happy smiles.

All but Wooyoung, who kept on exchanging knowing glares with Changbin.

As soon as I noticed that, I felt my boyfriend tug at my arm, almost dragging me away.

- Baby, let's go. We need to find the others. - He said, sending one last scared glare at Wooyoung before walking off into the crowd.

- What's wrong? - I questioned, almost shouting because of the loud music coming from the gym.

Changbin looked around him a couple of times before dragging me to a bathroom stall, locking us inside.

- What's wrong with you, Changbin? - I whisper-yelled to avoid people hearing us.

- Wooyoung. He's part of the same mafia as mine, but he's more powerful. He's been part of it for a longer time than me, ever since he was 10 or so. - He quickly explained, attentive to any sound coming from the entrance of the bathroom. - He's gonna get me killed if he finds out I sent people to beat Hongjoong. -

He pinched the bridge of his nose, furrowing his eyebrows.

- Why do I have to be so fucking stupid? - He sighed, staring at the floor.

- So what are we gonna do? - I asked, getting annoyed at how much this whole mafia thing was threatening his life.

- I guess all we can do is try to avoid him as much as possible and hope he's not gonna bring up the topic. -

We both sighed, and I nodded as we made our way out of the bathroom.

We finally reached the spot where the rest of the guys were.

- Chan, Felix! You look so good! - I praised the two, loving their white tuxedos. Felix was also wearing a red bowtie and the front pocket of his jacket was red, while Chan was dressed in full white like Changbin.

Chan blushed at my words, getting all shy and leaning onto Felix, the both of them smiling.

- Thank you, Ji, you look wonderful too! - My best friend replied, engulfing me in a tight hug. - You look lik... - He cut his sentence short, not wanting to continue in fear of fucking up.

- Like my mom? - I smiled bitterly, looking away for a split second.

He nodded, muttering an apology under his breath.

- I'm sorry, Ji. I didn't mean to. -

I shook my head in dismissal, genuinely smiling.

- It's okay, don't worry. I know I look like her when I dress up like this. - I spun in my dress once, reminiscing how much my mom loved to wear dresses.

Changbin's arm sneaked around my waist as Minho approached us. He was weirdly alone, and Jisung was nowhere to be seen.

- Hey guys. - He waved at us.

- Where's your lover boy? - Changbin asked, grinning unapologetically.

Minho rolled his eyebrows, turning to look behind him.

- He said he was gonna say hi to a friend from the soccer team, I lost him a few minutes ago. - He sighed, seemingly not caring about his boyfriend's whereabouts.

- I want to say hi to him before the whole show starts. - Changbin said, inviting Chan to follow him too with a movement of his head.

Chan nodded, walking towards the stage with my boyfriend, leaving me with Minho and Felix.

We chatted a bit, Seungmin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Yeji joining us as well, before white lights illuminated the stage where the principal was now standing, holding a mic.

- Good evening, everybody, I hope everything has been going smoothly for you so far. - He smiled at the crowd, while I scanned the people around me in search for Changbin, but I couldn't spot him.

With a sad pout, I clung onto Felix, holding onto his arms like a koala and resting my head onto his shoulder.

- The first students to perform will be our wonderful trio called... - He paused, squinting his eyes to read what was written on the paper. - 3RACHA, and they will perform a song written and composed by them! -

As soon as the three walked on stage, Felix, Minho and I were on our knees.