6

Seungmin POV

Hyunjin held tightly onto my hand, running out of the shop and urging me to do the same.

We ran down the street, finally stopping at an intersection to catch our breath, people looking at us weirdly.

- I still can't believe you accepted! - Hyunjin squeaked, smiling brightly.

He had a very loving smile, plump pink lips. His hair was styled perfectly, even if the run had messed it up a little.

I rolled my eyes, exaggerating my annoyance.

- Where are we going? - I asked, crossing my arms and eyeing him up and down.

He started thinking for a while in silence, while I observed the cars driving around us. We were in a quite busy area of Seul, not far from school, but still the atmosphere had a hint of tranquillity in it.

Yes, there were people running to work or rushing to finish up their errands, but it didn't feel confused. No horns of the cars honking, no people shouting. Everybody knew where they were going and what they were doing.

Everyone but me.

- We can go to the park, I know a good place there. - He suggested, still smiling.

God, he really had perfect lips...

I shook my mind off those dangerous thoughts before nodding with indifference, throwing my hands in my pockets and following him to the park.

We were sitting under a big oak tree, the awkward silence making everything unbearable.

He took out a notebook and a little metal case, which had multiple types of pencils inside.

I peeked inside the notebook, admiring all the perfect drawings he had made. There were noses, mouths and hands studies, each of them occupying a whole page, while in others there were panoramas or quick sketches of people.

- I like this place. I think it's quiet. - He said, scanning the area around him.

I nodded in agreement, thinking of what to answer.

- Do you come here often? -

- Every day after school for two to three hours. I take it as my art practice time. -

I nodded again, looking around me.

- What do you think I should draw? - He turned to me, his eyes shining with pure happiness.

- I don't know, what do you usually draw? - I asked, shrugging my shoulders.

- I like drawing landscapes, but sometimes I also draw people. -

- How about those kids down there? - I pointed at a couple of little kids, probably around 3 or 4 years old, who were running happily behind a small dog.

- I like it. - He smiled fondly, getting to work.

I observed his every movement, every quick stroke he would draw on the paper was mesmerizing. The way he managed to transfer the movement of the kids on the notebook was breathtaking.

- Done! - He happily stated, laying the pencil on the notebook and showing me his work.

- You're amazing, Hyunjin. You are very talented. - I said in complete honesty. His drawing skills had left my mouth agape.

He blushed shyly, stuttering a little but not putting too much weight on it. After all, we both knew he liked me. He had been insisting on going out with me for such a long time that it was obvious.