38 - 🔞

He attacked my lips, not caring one bit about the fact that he had just cummed in my mouth.

My hand went down to stroke his softening dick, Changbin whimpering and moaning into my mouth, being overly sensitive after his orgasm.

He helped me lay down, putting a pillow under my head, our lips still not parting.

He stroked his dick, taking a condom out of his wallet and wearing it as soon as he became hard again, lubing his length up with his saliva.

- It might feel uncomfortable or hurt a bit, so tell me if I need to stop. I'll try to be gentle. - He kissed me, pushing his tip inside, gradually inserting his whole dick.

The feeling was indeed uncomfortable, but it didn't hurt much. However, the more he stayed still, the needier I got, growing unsatisfied and frustrated.

- M-Move, please... - I pleaded him, my nails digging into his skin as soon as he started thrusting slowly inside me.

I moaned loudly once he found my g-spot, hitting it repeatedly with every thrust.

- God, your neighbors are gonna hate us. - He chuckled, lowering himself to kiss me in order to muffle out my sounds.

We both approached our high, my nails digging further into his back and his thrusts becoming faster and harder.

We came at the same time, letting out loud moans while he filled up his condom with his seeds and I released on his twitching length.

He collapsed on top of me, panting and breathing heavily, his dick still inside me.

I stroked his back, my other hand combing his hair gently. He looked up at me with a cute smile, caressing my cheek.

- How was it? - He asked with a sweet tone.

- Perfect. - I admitted, my eyes shining with admiration as I stared into my boyfriend's brown irises.

- Thank you for letting me being your first. - He pecked me on my cheek, removing his dick from inside me and standing up to throw the used condom away.

- Do you want to take a shower? - I asked, noticing his skin glistening with sweat.

He nodded while smiling, an evil smirk forming on his face.

- Shower with me. -

I pushed him away while giggling, going to the bathroom to grab a clean towel for him to use.

He followed me, suddenly grabbing my waist and pushing me into the shower with him, turning the water on.

- I hate you, Changbin. - I said, dramatically sighing at his insistence.

- We both know you love me to death. - He cupped my cheeks, leaning in to kiss me passionately. - Now, I wouldn't mind getting another one of your blowjobs... -

He smirked against my lips, expecting me to hit him or push him away, but I didn't.

Instead, my hand travelled down to his dick, only to gladly notice that it was hard again, making me smile into our kiss.

He whimpered under my unexpected touch, grabbing ahold of my wrist to stop me.

- What are you doing? - He asked, eyes wide in shock.

- What? Didn't you just ask for a blowjob? - I lowered myself, kneeling down in front of him and licking his whole length, enjoying seeing it twitch.

- I-I did, b-but I didn't expect y-you to... - His words got stuck in the back of his throat once I engulfed all of him, my mouth reaching the base of his dick. - F-Fuck... -

He threw his head back, caressing my hair while he started thrusting in and out of my mouth, lewd sounds echoing through the bathroom walls.

I hallowed my cheeks, sucking eagerly, loving the salty taste and his girth hitting the back of my throat. It all sent a wave of arousal through my body, my limbs heating up.

- F-Fuck, Ji, you are too good. - He whispered, exhaling deeply as he sped up his thrusts, about to reach his high.

He pulled out of my mouth, stroking his dick a few times before he came all over my face with hard pantings, leaning on the wall behind him for support.

I let the water of the shower rinse my body and face, pecking him on the cheek as he caught his breath, eyes closed.

- Come on, let's shower or we'll never go to bed. - I chuckled, shampooing my hair and washing my body, helping him clean himself too.

We pat dried ourselves, getting back into our night clothes and climbing under the covers.

- Thank you for being so gentle, Bin. - I smiled shyly as I looked into his eyes.

- Of course, Ji... How could I not be gentle with you? - He smiled back, caressing my cheek before dragging me closer to him, pecking me on my forehead. - Now let's sleep, we have school tomorrow. -

I snuggled into him, letting him spoon me from behind, enjoying his warm body comforting me.