18

A/N: I started another story because yeah I felt like it

It's a Jisung fanfic, please give it a read, it's called One Night in Paris🥰

•••

Jiho POV

The following day, I was sitting at a table in the cafeteria with Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Hyunjin.

For some reason, the older had decided to join us just so that he could cling onto Seungmin.

- Why don't you want to model for me? You would make the perfect model! - He kept on pleading the younger, but to no avail.

Seungmin shook his head, sighing for the countless time that day.

- For the last time, Hyunjin. No. I don't want to model for you. -

- But I showed you my paintings and you said you liked my art, so why don't you want to?! - Hyunjin's eyes were watery.

Seungmin sighed again, resting his head on the table, signaling he wanted to be left alone.

- Hyunjin, please... remember what I asked you. -

- You're right, Minnie, I'm sorry. -

The older nodded, standing up to leave our table as he held back tears, walking towards that where Changbin, Chan, Minho and Jisung were sitting. Their faces shot up and turned to us with dark glares as soon as they saw Hyunjin's state.

Changbin immediately stood up, walking aggressively towards us, aiming for Seungmin, who still had his face buried in his arms, completely unaware of the hell which was about to happen.

- Listen here, you little shit. - Changbin grabbed Seungmin by the collar of his shirt, making his head shoot back, having him whimpering in fear. - You don't reject Hwang Hyunjin like that. - He growled, staring at him directly in the eyes.

- Changbin, leave him alone. Now. - Felix warned, immediately standing up from his seat and grabbing Changbin's shoulder to push him away from the younger.

The older turned, eyes fuming with anger, hating with all of his heart being talked to with such tone.

- Or what, Felix? -

- Changbin, please don't do anything stupid. - Chan rushed towards his friend, pleading him not to hurt Felix, but Changbin couldn't think straight due to the anger he was feeling.

- So what if Seungmin doesn't want to hook up with Hyunjin? - Felix insisted, not backing down.

A few little whimpers could be heard from Minho's table, probably coming from Hyunjin, who was quick in sadly saying "I don't want to hook up with him", his voice cracking at the end.

- That little bitch has no right to offend and reject him like that. - Changbin clutched on Felix's shirt's fabric, threatening to throw a punch right at his face. - How about I break every single one of your bones, skinny? -

Changbin was indeed bigger than Felix, and had bigger muscles.

But Felix was fast, and had a black belt in taekwondo.

Before Changbin could even try anything, he found himself on the ground after being thrown over Felix's shoulder, grunting in pain.

The people in the cafeteria gathered around the two, screaming and recording as Felix turned to walk away, wanting to comfort Seungmin.

However, Changbin stood back up, grabbing his arm and throwing a punch right at his jaw.

- Changbin! - Chan cried, rushing to Felix to help him stand up, saying sweet words to the younger, who kept on massaging his jaw and cheek, both red from the impact.

- I fucking warned him! - Changbin said, walking towards the younger to hit him again, but this time it was my turn to shout.

- Don't you dare touch him again, Changbin. - I glared at him, balling up my fists in anger, the veins in my neck almost popping.

Nobody could hurt my Felix.

- What?! Do you want some too? - He threatened, flexing his arms and cracking his knuckles.

- Do it, and I take back everything I said yesterday. - Everybody's faces looked at us curiously, wanting so bad to know what had happened the previous day between us.

- I don't give a shit about what you said. - He replied, staring back at me with the same intense gaze.

- Then you are proving that all the things you said about yourself are true. -

- Fuck you, Jiho. - He made his way back to Felix, pushing Chan out of the way, ready to swing his fist.

- Do it, and you're no different from my father. -

His movements halted as he glared at me, then retreating from the poor boy who was lying on the ground with Chan next to him.

He shouted a few angry curse words at me, then walking past my figure, mumbling something loud enough for me to hear.

- You don't know what's behind the curtain. -

He rushed out of the school building, pushing a few students who were in the way.

I looked at him dumbfounded, but my mind soon went back to my friends, worrying about them much more than a sentence with a weird meaning.

I immediately rushed to Felix to help him stand, Seungmin and Jeongin doing the same.

- How come he knows? - Felix groaned as we helped him stand up.

- Knows what? -

- About your father. -

- Oh... - I lowered my gaze, throwing my hands in my pockets. - I told him yesterday. He came to my house to forcefully bring me to school, and I ended up telling him. -

- That makes sense... - Chan interrupted. - I mean, neither of you was here during third and fourth period. -

- Oh my God, don't tell me you guys were together that whole time. - Seungmin faked a puking expression, but was soon interrupted by Chan.

- Changbin can be a very nice person if you get to know him. - The oldest immediately stood up to defend his friend.

"If you get to know him"...

Did I really know Changbin?

I had confessed pretty harsh things about my life, but the more I thought about it, the more I felt like I knew nothing about his. All of his past was a mystery to me, pretty much like his whole personality. I felt like I had only gotten a taste of the true him.

I turned to the rest of my friends.

Seungmin was talking to Hyunjin, muttering a few excuses, a soft gaze on the taller's face. He truly seemed to be in love.

Jeongin was brushing some dust off of Felix's clothes, while the latter talked to Chan, held-back smiles on both their lips.

I talked towards them, not really wanting to ask what I was about to.

- Chan, I need a favor. -