51

We held each other, breathing heavily while trying to recollect ourselves, surrounded by comfortable silence.

He was the first to break it.

- How are you feeling, Min? - He asked, propping himself up on his elbows to observe me better.

- It burns a little, but I loved it. - I smiled, too in love with the guy who was laying on top of me to think of anything else but how good I had felt.

He smiled in return, brushing away the hair which was sticking to my sweaty forehead.

- How was it? - I asked back.

- The best feeling in the world. - He leaned in to peck me on my lips, smiling in the kiss. - Couldn't have asked for a better first time. - He chuckled, but my mouth fell open.

- First time?! - I widened my eyes, Hyunjin retreating a little, a confused look on his face.

- Y-Yeah, why? -

All of a sudden, I felt incredibly guilty. During our first time he had insisted on me deciding everything, from where he could touch me to when we would kiss.

- Why didn't you tell me?! - I was shocked.

He had shown so much expertise that I had never even questioned the fact that it wasn't his first.

- Was it important? - He furrowed his eyebrows even more.

- N-No, but I shouldn't have been the only one deciding when and where to do things! - I pouted, crossing my arms.

- I'm sorry if I don't want you to have a panic attack, Min. - He chuckled, shaking his head before resting it on my chest.

I wrapped my arms around him, holding tightly onto his body, leaving quick pecks on his head.

- I love you so much, Jinnie. -

By that time I was sure it was love.

•••

Hyunjin had invited me to stay at his house for the night, insisting on the fact that me leaving right after we had just had sex for the first time would have felt more like a one-night stand rather than a proper actual date.

We were in his room, which was quite small but comfortable. He was rummaging through his closet to find some spare clothes he could lend me, while I sat on the bed, giggling at the mess he was creating.

- Hyunjin, I don't care if the t-shirt doesn't match my hair. - I chuckled, laying down on my belly on the bed, resting my chin on the palm of my hand.

- But I do. - He pouted cutely, making me smile and shake my head.

The only negative side of being in love with an artist. I had dyed my bangs pink a few days prior, and he insisted on finding a pink t-shirt he swore he had bought not long ago.

He threw his hands in the air, groaning before walking out of the room.

- I'm going to Yeji's room to see if she stole it. -

I heard some yelling from outside the room, the twins fighting and calling each other slurs.

I laughed at the escalation of the events: it all had started because I had asked Hyunjin if I could borrow a t-shirt to sleep, and now he was in his sister's room calling her a thief.

Hyunjin finally came back, proudly holding a baby pink tee in his hands. He grinned widely as he handed it to me, expecting me to change in front of him.

I stared at him with my eyebrows raised, waiting for him to walk out of the room, but he didn't.

- Come on, wear it! - He said, chuckling.

- I-I don't want to change in front of you... - I shyly replied, Hyunjin giggling in response as he walked towards me.

- Come on, baby, don't act as if we didn't fuck a hour ago. - He leaned in to peck me on my forehead, cupping my cheek. - You know you're the sexiest person in this world. -

- Oh, stop it! - I hit him with the tee, walking to the bathroom to change, trying to avoid his disappointed expression.

I changed, the t-shirt being slightly oversized and covering the upper part of my thighs. He had lent me black sweatpants as well, but they were too small for me, since he had taken them from Yeji's closet.

Therefore, I had to peek outside of the bathroom door to ensure that nobody was there before running to Hyunjin's room in only my boxers and tee.

- There you are, Min! I thought you were dead! - Hyunjin joked, but his breath got stuck in his throat once he saw I wasn't wearing any pants.

- T-These were too small... - I handed them back to him, but he was too busy staring to even notice.

I threw them at him, bringing him back to reality.

- Stop staring at my dick! -

- I was not! - He protested as cheeks flushed red. - I-I was looking at... -

I crossed my arms, cocking my eyebrow and waiting for him to continue.

- Y-Yeah, I was looking there. I'm sorry. - He lowered his head, but soon lifted his gaze once he heard me chuckle.

- I don't care, Jinnie. - I sat in front of him on the bed, smiling. - We're boyfriends after all... -

My eyes shot open at my words.

Were we? Had we agreed to that? We hadn't even talked about it, how could I have ever thought about saying it?

- A-Are we? - I looked back at him terrified of having messed up.

He smiled warmly, quickly sneaking his hand behind my neck and leaning in, starting a heated kiss.

Our tongues danced with each other, his breaths becoming pantings.

- Does this answer you? - He snickered once we parted.

I smirked, deciding to have a little fun and play with him.

- No... - I crawled towards him, eyeing him while biting my lip. - I think I'll need another method. -