24

- Alright, you can go to my bedroom, I'm gonna tell my mom you're gonna sleep over. -

I nodded, making my way up the stairs as silently as possible, tiptoeing down the hallway and opening the door to Changbin's bedroom.

Once again, the scent of strawberries and vanilla made me feel safe, something about this room infusing peace and warmth inside me.

I sat down at the desk, admiring the tidy notes and multiple pens scattered on it. There were a couple of notebooks stacked at the very back against the wall, full of extra papers in them, scribbles all over the place.

I took some time to analyze the room I was in.

The king-sized bed was at its center. On one side, there was the desk I was sitting at, while on the other there was a big closet, filled with mostly black clothes neatly organized in shelves. Right in front of the bed, there was a huge mirror, a few post-its and pictures attached to it with tape.

I sat on the bed right in front of it, observing myself. I was wearing worn-out clothes, my hair all over the place, while I really needed to shower after having spent a long day at work.

Changbin finally entered the room, going to sit down in the middle of the bed, his reflection in the mirror appearing right behind mine.

I gulped as my mind trailed off, thinking of what unholy images that mirror could reflect.

Changbin was staring at me with a shy smile, completely unaware of the direction my mind was taking. I imagined the two of us, doing unholy acts, us bodies glistening with sweat as we both admired our figures in the mirror.

I bit my bottom lip, urging my body to calm down as I started to sweat nervously. Only then, Changbin seemed to catch up with my thoughts.

- I put it here only for that purpose. - He smirked teasingly, staring at me through his reflection.

- You are nasty, Changbin. - I chuckled, playfully hitting him on the arm as I stood up, so badly wanting to get away from that mirror.

- I might be... - He raised his eyebrows, still teasing. - Anyway, if you want to shower there's the bathroom just down the hallway, I can give you my clothes for the night. -

He changed the topic so suddenly that it took me a couple of seconds to catch up with his words.

- Uhm.. yeah, sure, thanks. - I awkwardly made my way out of the door, my mind slowly getting out of its aroused state as I walked down the hallway and into the bathroom.

I picked out a new towel out of those which were neatly folded onto a shelf, then ridding myself of my clothes. I groaned once I felt the hot water hit my skin, all my limbs relaxing and releasing all the tension.

A few knocks on the door startled me.

- I... uh... am into the shower. - I said awkwardly.

The door opened just enough for a muscly arm to make its way inside, gently placing a few clothes on the floor before closing the door again.

I smiled, endeared with the caring gesture.

•••

I made my way back inside his room, which was now illuminated only by the dim light placed on the desk.

He was laying down on the bed, wearing a dark blue t-shirt and shorts, scribbling on one of the notebooks I had seen on the desk earlier.

- What are you writing? -

He snapped out of his thoughts, staring at me for a couple of seconds before replying.

- I'm writing lyrics. -

I raised my eyebrows, not expecting something like that from him.

- You sing? -

He shook his head, closing the notebook and resting it on the desk along with the pencil he was using.

- I rap. -

- Really? - I made my way to the bed, sitting down on it with a shocked smile.

He nodded, smiling as well.

- I sometimes rap with Chan and Jisung. They're really good at it. -

I raised my eyebrows, not expecting any of them to rap.

- I want to listen! - I pleaded childishly.

He scoffed, chuckling as he shook his head.

- Absolutely not. We are too shy for that. -

I frowned, pouting and crossing my arms.

- You are a dick, Changbin. -

He giggled, grabbing me by the waist and forcing me to lay down next to him.

- Shut up and sleep, it's already late. -

- I hate you. - I kept on pouting, facing him and staring challengingly into his eyes.

- No you don't. Not anymore, at least. - He chuckled again.

- I still do! - I insisted.

He suddenly lifted himself up, hovering over me and getting into that same position which had me flustered and blushing twice already.

- It doesn't look like it, though... Look at you, all blushing. - He whispered with a smirk on his face.

I hit him on the arm, but he didn't even flinch. Instead, he lowered his face, his body getting closer and closer, an overwhelming warmth spreading throughout my limbs.

He was a few inches away, our noses almost brushing against each other. For some reason, this time, I didn't close my eyes shut nor turned my head away.

- Fuck, Jiho, why do you do this? - He whispered out a whine.

- D-Do what? - I asked confused, furrowing my eyebrows.

- Make me feel weird. - He was staring right into my eyes, softly analyzing my features.

- Is it a good weird? - I questioned, staring back at his deep brown irises, which were glistening.

- I-I... I don't know. - He stopped his breathing, probably too overwhelmed with the whole situation.

I wasn't feeling any different. I felt as if my limbs were on fire, my chest about to explode, while my cheeks burned so much it almost hurt. There was a tugging sensation in my chest, my heart aching while pounding incredibly hard.

And before I knew it, I was leaning in to kiss him.