32 - 🔞

I chuckled lovingly at his neediness, pecking him on the lips before removing my fingers.

He whined at the loss of contact, but my fingers were soon replaced by my already lubed tip teasing his rim.

I slowly pushed in, leaving sweet kisses on his skin to distract him from the pain of the stretch.

He whimpered due to the pain, so I praised him to hopefully keep his mind occupied with something else.

- You're doing really well, Lixie, just a little more. - I smiled at him, wiping away a single tear which was trailing down his cheek.

I kissed him on his freckles, brushing away a few strands of hair which were sticking to his forehead.

I finally bottomed out, staying still and waiting for him to adjust.

In spite of the ache which was starting to spread from my dick to the rest of my body, I tried to restrain myself from absolutely wrecking the poor boy who laid helplessly and needy on top of me.

I caressed his back, whispering a few more comforting words before I felt him slowly grind on my length.

- Are you ready? - I asked, our gazes meeting.

He looked at me with teary eyes, biting his bottom lip before nodding.

I slowly started thrusting in and out, desperately searching for his prostate. I realized I found it when he moaned loudly, scratching my back and rutting his hips backwards.

I quickly covered his mouth, giggling.

- Lix, remember there's my mom downstairs and my brother is in the room on the other side of the hallway. -

He closed his mouth shut, nodding in understanding while slowly taking control.

- S-Sorry. - He muttered out, sitting up on my dick and starting to ride it.

I helped him by guiding his movements with my hands firmly gripping on his waist. He started bouncing on my lap, my dick bottoming out every time and scratching his prostate repeatedly.

The tightness was sending me over the edge, his rim clenching around me with every bounce.

- G-God, Lix, you're too tight. - I said, my hands gripping even more firmly around his hips, digging into his skin.

He kept on letting out heavy sighs of pleasure, eyes shut close and head thrown back.

- C-Chris, I-I'm close. - He whimpered, meeting my eyes.

I started thrusting to meet his pace, close to cumming as well.

He started moaning my name loudly in a high pitched voice, signaling he was getting closer. My hand started stroking his dick at the same speed of his bounces, and soon he released on my chest, while I filled him up inside.

He collapsed on me, completely exhausted after having two orgasms in such a short span of time, heavy breaths filling my room.

I hugged him tightly, whispering in his ear.

- How are you feeling? -

- On cloud nine. - He chuckled, our lips meeting for a brief kiss.

We stared at each other's eyes for a while, fondly looking at each other before I started pulling out, a trail of cum exiting Felix's hole.

He whimpered at the pain, so I once again tried to distract him by smothering him in sweet kisses.

- Let's get you cleaned up, okay? - I said, gently removing him from my lap and standing up to take some tissues to wipe away the sweat and cum from both our bodies.

I quickly dressed myself, throwing on some random hoodie and sweatpants, carefully peeking out of the door to see if anybody was in the hallway.

I signaled Felix to quickly follow me to the bathroom, where we locked ourselves in. I started the water, checking the temperature while he stood still in the middle of the room.

- Why are you standing there so awkwardly? - I chuckled.

- Well, I can't sit and the cum running down my thighs is not making any of it better. -

I started laughing, warmly hugging him and pecking him on the cheeks and neck.

- I'm sorry, Lix, the pain is gonna last a little. -

- Yeah, I know... - He sighed, getting into the shower and starting to clean himself.

I sat on the counter next to the sink, admiring him fondly as he came out of the shower, drying himself with a towel.

He turned to look at me with a questioning look on his face.

- W-What? - He asked, all of a sudden becoming shy and covering himself with the towel.

- You're cute and hot at the same time, Lix, I don't know how you manage to do that. - I smiled brightly, jumping down the counter to wrap my arms around his waist.

- You're one to talk... - He chuckled, pecking me on my lips before dressing up with clean clothes I lent him.

I showered as well, then we walked back to my room, laying down on the bed before I received a notification on my phone.

Little Lucas
You are nasty, Chan.

Me
Shut up before I kill you.

My cheeks heated up, tinting of a bright red at the thought of Felix being so loud that even Lucas could hear us from the other side of the hallway.

Felix peeked to see what was the matter, immediately burying his face in my chest, terribly embarrassed.

- He's gonna hate me! What if your mom heard? - He looked at me with terrified eyes.

- I mean, I think she kinda expected it... - I honestly replied, caressing his back and hair.

- But, still, it's so embarrassing... - He complained again, curling up in a cute ball, his head buried in my arms.

We stayed in that position in comfortable silence for a little while, our breaths being the only noise in the room.

- Lix? -

- Yeah? - He moved his head away from my embrace to look at me in the eyes with a soft smile on his face.

I breathed deeply before blurting out what I had been thinking for a while.

- Fuck the "take it slow" thing. I want you Lix, will you be my boyfriend? -

I've never seen anybody smile so much or nod so fast.

- Yes! Of course! I've been waiting three years for you to ask me this! -

He threw himself in my arms, snuggling into my chest before pecking me on my lips and everywhere on my face, excitement taking over him.

- I love you, Chris. - He mumbled, resting his head in the crook of my neck.

- I love you too, Lixie. -