8

- Oh, shit, I'm so sorry, Chan, I'm incredibly sorry! - He immediately retreated, eyes wide and scared. - I-I got carried away by my own thoughts, I'm sorry! - His irises glistened, meaning he was about to cry.

I was still taken aback, not able to reply.

He had kissed me.

And I felt on sky nine. My chest was on fire, my cheeks burnt, my hands trembled.

Shit, it's worse than I thought.

- I-It's just t-that I-I've been liking you f-for a long t-time, and I-I... -

Wait, what? He likes me?

My cheeks were hit by a new, sudden wave of heat, my eyes finally looking back at his figure.

A single tear was trailing down his cheek, an apologetic pout morphing on his face.

- Y-You like me? -

He sighed, throwing his head in his hands and breathing heavily.

- God, I fucked up, didn't I? -

I stared at him as he bounced his leg up and down, his still teary eyes avoiding my gaze with all of his might.

- N-No, it's just... I didn't expect you to. - His head swiftly turned to look at me, his eyes wide. - I think it's a bit early for me to say that I like you too, but... we can take it slow, go out and see how it goes. - I smiled warmly, badly wanting him to stop crying and overthinking.

His eyes widened even more.

- Oh my God, hyung, thank you! - He threw himself into my arms, pecking me on my lips again.

I laughed, parting from him.

- I said to take it slow, but it's okay. -

He blushed, hitting my arm playfully as he brushed away the wetness on his cheeks.

- It's not my fault your lips are addicting! - Now it was my turn to blush, but I wanted to maintain a somewhat dominant aura.

- Are they? - I raised my eyebrow teasingly, and he crossed his arms, pouting.

- I'm sorry. - He sighed, staring down at the grey pavement. - I don't want you to feel uncomfortable around me because of this... - He turned to me slowly, his puppy eyes warming my heart.

Suddenly, a wonderful idea popped in my mind. I turned to him, smirking devilishly. He halted his actions, eyes staring at me, scared.

- You'll be forgiven only if you start calling me Chris. -

He looked at me with wide eyes, clearly embarrassed, forcing out a nervous laugh.

- W-Why is that? -

- Because you said it's hot. - I smirked once again, biting my lip and eyeing him up and down as if he was a freshly caught prey.

He rolled his eyes, standing up.

- You're a tease, Chris. - He blushed as he said my name.

I smirked, standing up as well, loving how he had actually complied with my request.

- But you still love me. - I swung my arm over his shoulders, keeping him close so that I could observe his facial features better.

- I don't love you! - His gaze was deadly, almost a frown, but his cheeks tinted crimson red at my words.

- Your blush says something different, Lix. - I mocked him, laughing even harder.

He rolled his eyes again, pushing me and starting to walk faster, away from me.

- Fuck you, hyung! - He shouted from the distance.

I giggled, jogging to catch up, a big, fat smile still on my face.

God, isn't he the cutest?