57 - 🔞

Minho POV

I had gotten off the stage not even two minutes prior and I was already making out with Jisung right in the middle of the gym, not caring about anybody seeing us.

- Baby, you have no idea how much I love you. - He mumbled in my neck, snuggling in that spot as we hugged.

I chuckled, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

- I love you too, Sungie. And you are a very good actor too... - He pulled back to showcase his confused expression.

- What do you mean? - He knitted his eyebrows, a cute pout on his lips.

- Don't act as if you don't know what I'm talking about... You looked so dominant there on the stage... - I bit his earlobe in the process, forcing a whimper out of him. - But I know how submissive you can be... -

He let out a shaky exhale before taking my hand and yanking me out of the crowd.

He locked the two of us in a bathroom stall on the other side of the building, knowing no one would have been there.

He threw himself on my lips, kissing me as if it was the last time. I smirked in the kiss, replying with the same intensity, biting his bottom lip and letting my hands roam freely on his body, squeezing his muscles.

We reluctantly parted to catch our breaths, staring in each other's eyes deeply for a few long seconds, panting.

- I don't know if I enjoyed that dominant part of you or not... - I spoke as I trailed my finger from his jaw to his neck, then further down his exposed collarbone and chest.

He smirked, throwing his head back in arousal as my hand moved further down to unbutton his shirt.

- Is that a way of saying you'll let me top? - He chuckled.

- Maybe... - I replied, fully taking off his jacket and shirt, slightly lowering down to bite and mark his skin.

He let out shaky breaths, head still thrown back in pleasure as both our cocks bulged against our pants.

- ...but now kneel down and suck my dick just like the submissive boy I know you are... -

He whimpered, not taking more than two seconds to comply. He let himself fall on the cold floor as I unzipped my pants, letting them pool at my ankles, my boxers following suit soon after.

He drooled as he was presented with my raging boner, already leaking precum.

We locked gazes as he licked his lips, ready to take me. My favorite view.

Wrapping his hand around my base, he took me in his mouth, the sudden encompassing warmth making me feel lightheaded.

I groaned in pleasure, throwing my head back as he picked up some speed. A tingling sensation spread through my body, the need to ravish his throat suddenly taking over.

I let my hand sneak behind his head to grab a fistful of his beautiful brown hair, yanking him forward with no warning.

He gagged, the vibrations having me let out a loud moan. I pulled him away, his desperate, teary eyes meeting my lustful ones.

- Can you do it a little bit more? - I asked him, trailing my thumb on his reddened cheek. - I'll fuck you really good after. -

I smirked as soon as I saw him nod eagerly, his mouth opening to allow his tongue to hang out, almost pleading me to fuck his throat.

And so I did, once again yanking his head forward to engulf my dick again, my self-control almost leaving my body.

I thrusted hardly and needy in his mouth, approaching my high sooner than expected.

- F-Fuck, S-Sungie, swallow it for me, okay? - I panted, thrusting one last time before shooting my semen in my boyfriend's abused mouth, riding out my orgasm with slow motions.

I reluctantly pulled away, observing Jisung swallow it all, opening his mouth right after to prove that he had indeed swallowed everything.

He looked at me with doe eyes, his lips swollen and flushed red just like his cheeks. His hair was a mess due to my harsh grip, a few strands sticking to his forehead.

- You are so good at it, baby... - I whispered seductively, crouching down to his level as I stroked his hot cheek.

- Only for you... - He looked at me with such a submissive gaze that I felt myself getting hard again at the sight.

- Do you want a reward for being such a good boy? - I leaned in to lick and tug at his bottom lip, a whimper escaping his mouth.

He nodded fiercely, closing his eyes and throwing his head back as my hand roamed down to palm him through his pants.

- Stand up. - I ordered, starting to unbutton my shirt.

He complied, but soon froze once we heard some noises. They sounded like giggles, followed by a stall door shutting loudly, hungry groans and moans coming soon after.

I turned towards Jisung, who had wide scared eyes. I suddenly bent him over the toilet, then leaning in to whisper in his ear.

- We might have some company, but I know you can be quiet... - I bit his earlobe, my hand suddenly moving to the front to take off his pants and boxers.

I pulled back, admiring the wonderful view of his naked ass wiggling desperately, ready to take me.

The desire to spank him grew, but I had to restrain myself for the sake of our secrecy.

Annoyed at the lack of touches and friction, Jisung pushed his ass backwards, coming right in contact with my hard length.

I couldn't help but moan at he action, the noises of the other couple in the other stall halting for a second, but restarting soon after.

Now there was no more need to hide.

I spanked my boyfriend's ass, and he let out a loud moan. I aligned my dick with his hole, slowly pushing in, letting his warm insides encompass me.

- S-So full... - Jisung whimpered lowly, not wanting to be heard by the other pair.

I suddenly grabbed him by the neck, forcing his head backwards, his back arching prettily as I started to pound into him.

- Scared they might hear? - I growled in his ear, gradually picking up the pace.

He merely nodded, biting his bottom lip to avoid letting out any sound.

- Might as well force the moans out of you... -

I started thrusting at an inhuman pace, my other hand going to grip tightly at his waist, helping my dick bottom out every time.

He began moaning, letting his pretty sounds free while his hands gripped onto anything they could come in contact with to fight the growing pleasure.

I felt his rim clench tightly around my dick, signaling that he too was about to cum.

- Cum for me... - I growled again in his ear, my hand shifting from his neck to his dick to pump him. - Just like the slut you are. -

At my words, he released loudly, shooting his cum on the toilet, my dick starting to twitch inside him too.

We both let out loud moans, the couple in the other stall long forgotten.

We collapsed on the floor, regaining some stamina before I cleaned up the mess we had made.

To say Jisung was devastated would be an understatement.

He was sitting in the floor, cum running out of his hole, while he panted hardly. His cheeks were flushed red, hair all over the place, his lips swollen and red due to the continuous biting.

I crouched in front of him, helping him up and cleaning him as best as I could before dressing him, just as if he were a big baby.

He took some time to recompose himself, pecking my lips as he adjusted his hair and shirt, letting out soft giggles.

We walked out of the stall, hand in hand, our eyes never leaving each other.

As if on cue, the door of the other stall opened.