37 - 🔞

- I can sleep like this, can't I? -

My cheeks flushed crimson red at the sight. His honey skin, his ruffled hair, his eyes... everything about him suddenly became arousing, all my thoughts turning lustful.

- Y-Yeah, if you want to. - I turned away, going to the bathroom to change into t-shirt and shorts and hoping to fight my blush. However, every time my mind would go back to his muscly figure standing in his boxers in my room, not making the situation any better.

I walked back to my room, where he was sitting upright on the bed, his back rested on the headboard.

He smirked as soon as he saw how nervous I was, patting the empty place on the bed next to him.

I followed his orders, sitting in the same position as him while nervously fidgeting with my fingers and biting my lips.

- Relax, Ji, it looks like you've seen my dick! - He laughed, only earning a dark glare and a punch in the arm.

- Fuck you, Changbin. You're not funny. -

He leaned in to whisper in my ear and nibble on my earlobe with his tongue, sending shivers down my spine.

- If you want to fuck me I won't complain. -

His hand trailed down my side, stopping at my waist and caressing it gently, while his mouth started leaving kisses on my neck.

I let out a high-pitched moan once he found my sweet spot, immediately covering my mouth with both my hands, embarrassed.

He chuckled, positioning himself in front of me, kneeling between my legs.

- You're so cute... -

He gently removed my hands from my mouth, attacking my lips, tasting me and exploring me with his tongue.

The kiss got heated quite quickly, his hands roaming around my body while he moved down again to suck on my sweet spot.

- Fuck, Ji, if I need to stop tell me now, because I won't be able to restrain myself if we keep going like this. - He growled, moving down to suck and bite my collarbones, hands gripping firmly my sides.

- D-Don't... Don't stop. - I managed to let out, my mind dizzy with pleasure and arousal.

- Fuck... - He removed my t-shirt, moving further and further down with his kisses, sucking and playing with my nipples.

I let out muffled moans and shaky sighs, my hands gripping at his t-shirt, wanting him to remove it.

He happily complied, showing his perfect body, my mouth falling open.

He chuckled, throwing the piece of fabric somewhere on the floor, going back to biting my skin and exploring every inch of my body with his tongue.

- C-Changbin, please... - He moved further down, kissing my belly and tugging at my shorts.

He looked up at me as if asking for permission, which I gave with a quick nod, eyes fluttering and fighting to remain open.

He took them off along with my panties, observing my heat for a short while before he lowered himself, positioning his head between my legs.

I tried to close my legs out of embarrassment, but his arms kept them spread, allowing him perfect access.

He licked a stripe, tasting me while closing his eyes.

- You taste so good... - I whimpered at his praise, throwing my head back when his tongue played with my clit, shivers spreading through my body.

A wave of heat took control of my limbs, my hand instinctively going to comb his hair, tugging at it when the pleasure became too overwhelming.

I felt one of his fingers linger around my entrance, eventually pushing in. The feeling was weird, almost uncomfortable, but soon turned heavenly when he started moving it back and forth and curling it, hitting my g-spot repeatedly as he sucked on my clit.

I felt a knot form in my stomach, my legs trembling as I tugged at his hair harder, one last curl of his finger sending me over the edge.

He sat back on the bed, wiping his mouth while he smiled at my panting and exhausted figure. His hand went down to palm his dick as he smirked at me.

- Who knew it was so easy to make you cum? -

I rolled my eyes, pushing him down on the bed, having him lay down on his back.

- Let's see how much it takes you, then. - I said as I removed his boxers with one swift movement, his dick springing out in all of its hardness.

I licked my lips before engulfing his member as much as I could, swirling my tongue around the tip while my lips reached its base, my whole mouth wrapped around his dick.

He threw his head back, already starting to pant.

- F-Fuck, Ji, have you ever done this? -

I parted from his dick, stroking it while we locked gazes, a smirk on my face. His eyes struggled to remain open, too overwhelmed by my touch.

- No... am I doing well? - I asked, going back down to trace his length with my tongue, then engulfing it all once again, starting to bob my head up and down.

- Y-You're doing a-amazing, baby. - He replied, his hand tugging at my hair and guiding my movements.

I moved faster, using one hand to stroke the base of his dick, my tongue tracing every vein it could find.

He moaned loudly, grabbing the bedsheet as his hips rutted upwards, making me choke repeatedly.

- J-Ji, can I c-cum inside? - He asked, panting.

I hummed in approval, the vibrations making him go crazy.

I felt my mouth fill up with his sweet juices, his muscles convulsing briefly as he rode out his orgasm.

I swallowed every last bit of his semen, unsure on whether I liked the taste or not.

- Where did you learn that? - He asked, panting and trying to recollect himself from his still lingering orgasm.

I chuckled, my hand tracing the outline of his perfectly shaped abs.

- I might be a virgin, but I have seen videos. -

He chuckled as well, sitting up while panting, his eyes meeting mine.

- Can you keep going? - I asked him with a giggle, seeing how much that orgasm had him struggling to catch his breath.

- All night long... -