31 - 🔞

I shyly smiled before I leaned in, our lips collapsing in a soft kiss.

We tasted each other, Felix whimpering every once in a while when I would bite his bottom lip or try to add my tongue in the mix.

Eventually, he let me dominate our exchange, soon adding tongue, our kiss becoming sloppy and messy, but none of us cared.

I lifted him up, his legs wrapping around my waist as we kept on kissing, cupping his ass, my hardening dick twitching in my boxers at the contact with the heat coming from his body.

I laid him on the bed, parting for a second to admire his soft features, my mind too dazed with arousal and love to think about anything else than to make that boy mine.

- Have you ever done it, Lixie? - I asked, caressing his cheeks lovingly, getting lost into his eyes.

He shook his head, a little scared, a whimper coming out of his mouth.

- N-No... -

I smiled softly, wanting to comfort him as I pecked him on the lips.

- It's okay, Lixie, don't worry. Do you want to do it? -

I observed his face for any sign of discomfort, loving with how much fondness he would look at me.

- Y-Yeah... Just please be gentle. -

- Of course... - I pecked him on the lips, smiling brightly at the thought of actually making love with the boy in front of me.

He shakily sighed when my hand explored his whole body, caressing his waist and lifting his hoodie just enough to have access to his soft skin.

I caressed his abs, my thumb brushing against the sculpted muscles he hid with his cute oversized clothes. I let my hand trail a little further down, reaching to palm his already hard dick through his jeans.

He whimpered at the touch, holding onto my neck to bring my face closer for him to kiss. He left soft, wet kisses all over my jaw and neck, suddenly loosening up.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs round my waist, closing the gap between us. I unconsciously ground my hips on his, the friction creating between our dicks making both of us pant in satisfaction, only wanting more.

My hand reached to unbutton his pants to reveal his boxers, getting tighter by the second, his dick growing needier and spurting precum to leave a wet spot.

I completely removed his pants, slowly lowering myself in front of him.

He sat up on the bed to observe me as I kneeled on the cold, bare floor, my hands tugging at his boxers and removing them soon after.

His dick sprung out in all of its beauty, already hard and wet, twitching and waiting for me.

I kitten licked the tip, leaving sweet kisses along the shaft before wrapping my lips around it. He let out a few high-pitched moans, his hand immediately going to stroke my hair.

He exhaled deeply when I engulfed it all, tasting his salty length while he subtly rutted his hips upwards, wanting more.

I bobbed my head faster, sucking and swirling my tongue just as needy, wanting to taste him as soon as possible.

- C-Chris, I-I'm... -

He started panting, tugging at my hair as he cummed into my mouth with another of his whispered high-pitched moans.

I swallowed it all, cleaning my lips before pecking him on the forehead, cupping his cheek and allowing him to recover.

- How was it, Lixie? - I softly asked.

He smiled at me, panting once more before replying.

- Fucking amazing. -

- Do you want more? - I asked, uncertain on whether he could have kept going.

My dick screamed for release in my pants, starting to hurt. I couldn't have resisted the sight of him sitting half naked on my bed for much longer.

He looked at me with moist and overwhelmed eyes, his hand going to palm my aching dick through my pants.

- Y-Yes, please, Chris... be my first. -

He leaned in to kiss me, and soon I found myself laying naked on the bed, Felix straddling my lap as he stared at my body.

I chuckled, snapping him out of his trance.

- I know you like it, Lix, but I kinda need your help. - I said, pointing at my twitching dick.

- Y-Yeah, s-sorry. - He crawled to the side of the bed where my nightstand was. He opened the first drawer, taking out a bottle of lube and following my directions on how and where to apply it.

- Do you want me to prep you? - I asked sweetly.

He nodded, handing me the lube for me to pour a generous amount on two of my fingers.

He leaned forward, still straddling my lap, our chests touching as I let one of my two fingers circle his rim.

- It might feel uncomfortable at first, but I promise it gets better. - I said before inserting it, staying still and letting the boy on top of me adjust to the new feeling.

He whimpered a little, but soon started rutting his hips, asking for me to move, so I complied, desperately searching for his prostrate to stimulate.

I inserted a second finger, finally finding his sensitive spot, making him jolt forward and shake under the deep pleasure.

- P-Please, Chris, I need you. - He whined, looking at me with moist eyes.